USMB Coffee Shop IV

Thanks for the prayers and healing wishes. It was an 11 hour surgery. Then I was under anesthesia for another 15.

Today is the first day my feet have touched the floor since Thursday.

I must have missed that post. I usually only read back a page or two when I check in here. I didn't even know you were having surgery. Hope you are feeling well.

h20615E23

I have a chest cold. I'm hoping it clears up before my job interview tomorrow.

You need to take some vitamins and not smoke so much, girl! :D Vitamin C. Get it any way you can. It can help build up your immunity to fight off colds and other annoying ailments. I like to drink OJ when I'm sick. It really makes me feel better. That and sleeping a lot.

I don't smoke. I am taking vitamin c. :)

You need to take some vitamins and not smoke so much, girl! :D Vitamin C. Get it any way you can. It can help build up your immunity to fight off colds and other annoying ailments. I like to drink OJ when I'm sick. It really makes me feel better. That and sleeping a lot.

I'm not talking about cigarettes! :D

Edibles and Oil. No Smoking but I gave everything up since new years.

Take some Vicks vaporub, see if they'll apply it. You can learn a lot about a new employer that way.

I remember that stuff. My grandmother used to put it on my chest when I was sick and/or coughing. Lol. I like that smell too. It smells kind of like Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree shampoo. :D

Oh! I just assumed you smoked it. Duhhhh me.

Well good for you! Best of luck with your resolution. :)

You are welcome, sweetie. :)

Darn alerts never alert me when the CS is rocking along. Only place it seems to work is ..well...never mind.

Anywho.....cold here today. no rain. but it's supposed to tomorrow. Two inches they say. And for the next couple of days, too. And, on Thursday, lucky me gets to go get the magnified mamm again so they can take a closer look at what they didn't like seeing. Wish me luck its just calcification!

Darn alerts never alert me when the CS is rocking along. Only place it seems to work is ..well...never mind.

Anywho.....cold here today. no rain. but it's supposed to tomorrow. Two inches they say. And for the next couple of days, too. And, on Thursday, lucky me gets to go get the magnified mamm again so they can take a closer look at what they didn't like seeing. Wish me luck its just calcification!

Wishing you good luck and positive energy.

Wishing you the best, Gracie. We are thinking of you. :)

wish_you_all_all_the_best_2.jpg

Well, at least you know when save is rocking....

Take some Vicks vaporub, see if they'll apply it. You can learn a lot about a new employer that way.

I really want to work. It turns out I love working a job especially if I can help people. I just don't like a hostile work environment. I am praying that God will unfold the right environment for me. I am resting today. I was supposed to go to a volunteer group for making people aware of murdered and missing indigenous women but I will have to skip it and go next time.

I really want to win the lottery and never work again. It turns out I'm lazy and can easily amuse myself at home. :lol:

I hope you find a job that suits you! ;)

My Mom and I decided that we are going to finally commit to a project that we've been talking about for years, which is working together on a dollhouse. It's going to be something we'll both enjoy, and give us lots of quality time together.:) This is what we ordered:

304165792.jpg

304165798.jpg

Thanks for the prayers and healing wishes. It was an 11 hour surgery. Then I was under anesthesia for another 15.

Today is the first day my feet have touched the floor since Thursday.

Yay for that and prayers continued for full recovery. Just remember that when you start feeling pretty good, you'll set yourself back if you don't follow all the orders and do only what you're supposed to do.l

My Mom and I decided that we are going to finally commit to a project that we've been talking about for years, which is working together on a dollhouse. It's going to be something we'll both enjoy, and give us lots of quality time together.:) This is what we ordered:

304165792.jpg

304165798.jpg

Hombre has built two of those and they were absolutely gorgeous. The only problem is that when he works on one, the project takes over the house for months. And he is now thinking about doing another one. I need to figure out a way to deal with it so its fun for both of us. :)

Extra prayers, positive thoughts, strengthening vibes sent across the miles to ricechickie.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful,
The Ringels in difficult transition
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Mr. and Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition
Mr. and Mrs. Peach174 for full recovery from setback,
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
Montro's upset tummy,
Drifter for the best job ever,
ricechickie for trouble free healing,
Saveliberty for success on the test and career,
Gracie for the best news possible,
And for our students, job hunters, others in transition.

And the light is left on for Noomi, Freedombecki, Esthermoon, Sixfoot, and all others we hope are okay and will return to us.

8c8ee72e25991694fd8e5c426bcb4883--just-breathe-quotes-quotes-pics.jpg

Thank you Foxfyre!...as it so happens our Christmas looked more like the following. We spent the month of December with our grandbabies (and their parents). Had a really fun time - grandchildren are the glue that binds families together, imo. The kids and I (they are 3 1/2 and 2) made my special white fruitcake together - it was quite an event as it's best mixed by hand. Lots of chopping involved and I lovingly reminded them that we are making fruit cake not finger cake. The 2 yo stuck with me during the whole process - while the 3 1/2 yo came and went. We baked them in mini-loaf pans and they delighted in giving them out as gifts to neighbors. Wrapped one in rum soaked cheese cloth and let it age a little - that one we kept! :)

IMG_2343 - Copy.JPG

Hope everyone had a joyful Christmas and will have a Happy and prosperous New Year!

Forum List

Back