USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful,
The Ringels in difficult transition
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Mr. and Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition and wellness for Gracie,
Mr. and Mrs. Peach174 for full recovery from setback,
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
Drifter for the best job ever,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment,
NosmoKing's cold,
Hombre's and Mr. Seagal's cataract surgery recuperation

And for our students, job hunters, others in transition.

And the light is left on for Noomi, Freedombecki, Esthermoon, and all others we hope are okay and will return to us.

Maybe we should all be like the weather that pays absolutely no attention to criticism.

eco-PODhotel-switzerland-1.jpg

Yes, sure, what did you expect from a Russian spy on an American forum? :)

Ha-ha, it's a difference between generations too :) I'm not a spy, I'm an troll from Putin's School of Trolls somewhere near St.Petersburg (I know only Pulkovo, Kupchino and Murino , but Troll school is somewhere else :)))

What!?! Spies and trolls? How disappointing...I was hoping we were keeping company with those Mysterious Masters of the Cyber-Universe - the Russian hacker! ;)

To work as hacker I need to be at least a lieutenant of FSB/KGB and so on! TO become it I must read every day army regulation and train to use Mysterious Cyber-Hacker tools! :)

But now I'm training in Borderlands :) An excellent game!

I played the first 2 Borderlands games through twice each. I haven't played the Pre-Sequel yet; I usually buy my games when they are ridiculously cheap. :p

Mothrakk - it was very big surprise for me! :) But I've done it! :)

Thank you, Foxy and Drifter, for the birthday wishes. 2018 has already been an interesting year. My daughter's WBC count never went back to normal after her miscarriage last summer, and she was finally referred for further testing. The oncologist suspected a rare form of blood cancer. She switched over to my mom's oncologist, and after further tests, it looks less likely but will continue to be monitored. In the meantime, a pregnancy test was positive. I am cautiously optimistic, and am naturally a positive thinker. WQ and I very much want to be grandparents, but right now I'm mostly focused on MY baby being healthy. Please add her to the vigil list.

Thank you, Foxy and Drifter, for the birthday wishes. 2018 has already been an interesting year. My daughter's WBC count never went back to normal after her miscarriage last summer, and she was finally referred for further testing. The oncologist suspected a rare form of blood cancer. She switched over to my mom's oncologist, and after further tests, it looks less likely but will continue to be monitored. In the meantime, a pregnancy test was positive. I am cautiously optimistic, and am naturally a positive thinker. WQ and I very much want to be grandparents, but right now I'm mostly focused on MY baby being healthy. Please add her to the vigil list.

Prayers for your daughter. :smiliehug:

She will be added to the list with our prayers.

Good vibes for your daughter's health, both the blood issue and the pregnancy.

And it's late, but:
happy-birthday-sherry-happy-birthday-very-much.jpg

I am going thru withdrawals. Like a good friend moved away and I will never seem them again. Finished Longmire on Netflix...and now that it is over....I feel...bereft. :(

I need to find another multi season show to start so I don't feel so lonely, lol.

I am going thru withdrawals. Like a good friend moved away and I will never seem them again. Finished Longmire on Netflix...and now that it is over....I feel...bereft. :(

I need to find another multi season show to start so I don't feel so lonely, lol.

We sure are enjoying L.A. Law

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
NosmoKing's cold,
Sherry's daughter for wellness

And the light is left on for Noomi, Freedombecki, Esthermoon, and all others we hope are okay and will return to us.
b0e03e11092d57a22b05c8be93bc8826.jpg

Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
NosmoKing's cold,

I'm happy to report that my cold has run its course! Once the cough became 'productive' rather than obnoxious it was only a matter of time. Thanks for the support! Alka Seltzer severe cough and cold with mucus treatment snuffed it out.

Many prayers for a healthy and happy outcome for your baby and hers. :)

I enjoy Blue Bloods with Tom Selleck and Donnie Wahlberg. Criminal Minds and Black List are favorites also - but they are intense. Stranger Things was interesting but it's only 2 seasons.

Haven't watched Longmire - so I can't compare it to the series I have watched. Lost was relatively entertaining until the later episodes became too disjointed - not that the whole premise isn't a little disjointed anyway. :)

Another good morning to everyone. I am sleeping better and more comfortably every night. I am able to move around tolerably well.
All in all, I am getting closer to “normal” feeling. When I think that it’s been 3 weeks, that seems slow. But it was a big surgery. So I try to remain thankful for the progress.

Another good morning to everyone. I am sleeping better and more comfortably every night. I am able to move around tolerably well.
All in all, I am getting closer to “normal” feeling. When I think that it’s been 3 weeks, that seems slow. But it was a big surgery. So I try to remain thankful for the progress.

My big surgery was a little over two years ago and it took that two years to fully get back to normal. So just take it easy our friend, and give your body the chance to do its work to heal you. If I had taken that advice myself, it might not have taken the full two years. :)

Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
NosmoKing's cold,

I'm happy to report that my cold has run its course! Once the cough became 'productive' rather than obnoxious it was only a matter of time. Thanks for the support! Alka Seltzer severe cough and cold with mucus treatment snuffed it out.

Most happy to take you off the list our friend. Considering what many are going through, a cold might seem not worth the prayer power or expenditure of positivity. Unless we are the ones suffering a really bad cold. :) And with the terrible flu going around the country right now. a little extra reinforcement sure can't hurt.

Anyway, prayer power and/or positive vibes are 100% renewable resources. :)

Forum List

Back