USMB Coffee Shop IV

Hello coffee shop! It's Friday! Two more days until Superbowl!

go_patriots-13729.gif
The only team deserving six Super Bowl trophies is my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers.

Well the Patriots could match their record come Sunday. But of course Hombre and I are hoping it is the Cowboys who tie the Steelers and then surpass them. :)

The Cowboys? Really? :(

Yes, the Cowboys. They have been our team ever since they became an NFL franchise. Hombre and I are both native Texans after all. :)

Hello coffee shop! It's Friday! Two more days until Superbowl!

go_patriots-13729.gif
The only team deserving six Super Bowl trophies is my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers.

Well the Patriots could match their record come Sunday. But of course Hombre and I are hoping it is the Cowboys who tie the Steelers and then surpass them. :)

The Cowboys? Really? :(

Yes, the Cowboys. They have been our team ever since they became an NFL franchise. Hombre and I are both native Texans after all. :)

Because it is you, I will refrain on the jokes. :D It's not easy though!

The Patriots win superbowls because they are a damn good team. There is no "I" in the Patriots. They play as a team, and that is first and foremost in their minds. They work very hard all year to get to where they are, and they are like a well oiled machine when it comes to football. Good coaching, a good understanding of the other team and how they play and what their weaknesses are, Tom Brady just has a natural knack for being able to read the field and the players (his experience definitely plays a role in this). Bill and Tom have a very good coach/QB relationship and are very close. All of these things combine to make the Patriots a great team (amongst other things).
I saw an "I" in Patriots! Look! There it is! Five letters in!

The Patriots win superbowls because they are a damn good team. There is no "I" in the Patriots. They play as a team, and that is first and foremost in their minds. They work very hard all year to get to where they are, and they are like a well oiled machine when it comes to football. Good coaching, a good understanding of the other team and how they play and what their weaknesses are, Tom Brady just has a natural knack for being able to read the field and the players (his experience definitely plays a role in this). Bill and Tom have a very good coach/QB relationship and are very close. All of these things combine to make the Patriots a great team (amongst other things).
I saw an "I" in Patriots! Look! There it is! Five letters in!

I meant figuratively! :10:

I hope Hanks does a good job. I love Mister Rogers.

I watched his show when I was a little kid. Sesame Street was my favorite though!

I loved sesame street and mister rogers both.

I learned so much from Sesame Street though. I picked up on a lot of the grammar/spelling lessons from that show when I was really young. Remember the word songs and stuff? :)

Did your house shake last night?

No

Oh I musta kicked the wrong can. :lol:

Forum List

Back