USMB Coffee Shop IV

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqA
Considering I smell like jet fuel when I don't smell like campfire, I guess it's all what you like. My hands are also frequently stained with the products of working on aircraft, too. It takes a couple of days and lots of lemon juice to get the black from carbon brakes off your hands.

I can only imagine of your condition, remembering when I rebuilt engine of my car and used kerosene to wash a parts before assembling :)

It was a simple engine, but my father had a problem to start it by 1-4-2-3 scheme before I read manual and found, scheme would be 4-1-3-2 :) Or similar... :)))
That would represent the firing order of the cylinders, I'm guessing. You'd be surprised how many people don't know that the cylinders have to fire in a distinct order so that the camshaft will rotate properly.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. :lol: I have no idea how the internal combustion engine works. :D
Hey, that's OK, Montro...I haven't a clue about coding, or such things.
All you have to remember about engines is how sexy they really are; they all suck, squeeze, bang, and blow.

Yup. Probably every one of us has knowledge or skills or aptitude in something that is a complete mystery to the others. And it's a darn good thing too or else we all might be tiddly wink makers, and for sure the world only needs so many tiddly winks.
Ain't that the truth!

After noticing I was still in my St. Patty's Day avatar, I thought I had better post this:

29388624_10214408792626305_7618712972398885141_n.jpg
Irish is a state of mind we could all do well to keep with us year around in this place. . .
Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
The Ringels in difficult transition
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Mr. and Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition and wellness for Gracie,
Mr. and Mrs. Peach174 for full recovery from setback,
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
Drifter for the best job ever,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment
Sixfoot for an accurate diagnosis and wellness,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful, and wellness for Sherry's daughter, her dad, and family.

Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister
Healing for Ringel and Mrs. R's Gizmo

And we keep the porch light on for all our friends who haven't been here for awhile and we await their return.

St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time--a day to begin transforming winter's dreams into summer magic. --Adrienne Cook
qLG4dp.jpg

“Ar scáth a chéile a mhaireann na daoine,”

Well as one with a lot of Scotch/Irish in her, I can't quarrel with that MisterBeale. And nice to see that you dropped in the Coffee Shop again. :)

I have Irish and Scandinavian in me.
I did one of those DNA tests and it says I have 17% Irish and 25% Scandinavian.
I agree, it's nice to see MisterBeale visit. :)

After noticing I was still in my St. Patty's Day avatar, I thought I had better post this:

29388624_10214408792626305_7618712972398885141_n.jpg
Irish is a state of mind we could all do well to keep with us year around in this place. . .
Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
The Ringels in difficult transition
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Mr. and Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition and wellness for Gracie,
Mr. and Mrs. Peach174 for full recovery from setback,
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
Drifter for the best job ever,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment
Sixfoot for an accurate diagnosis and wellness,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful, and wellness for Sherry's daughter, her dad, and family.

Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister
Healing for Ringel and Mrs. R's Gizmo

And we keep the porch light on for all our friends who haven't been here for awhile and we await their return.

St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time--a day to begin transforming winter's dreams into summer magic. --Adrienne Cook
qLG4dp.jpg

“Ar scáth a chéile a mhaireann na daoine,”

Well as one with a lot of Scotch/Irish in her, I can't quarrel with that MisterBeale. And nice to see that you dropped in the Coffee Shop again. :)

I have Irish and Scandinavian in me.
I did one of those DNA tests and it says I have 17% Irish and 25% Scandinavian.
I agree, it's nice to see MisterBeale visit. :)

I had mine done too, I'm Scandinavian, Eastern European and British.

I haven't done one, but someone thinks I have a Japanese streak...
Suddenly, I had to log in, which I haven't done for years, and a lot of the page, including most of the thread titles, are in Japanese!
Help!

Suddenly, I had to log in, which I haven't done for years, and a lot of the page, including most of the thread titles, are in Japanese!
Help!
I did a language detect on Google, it appears to be Chinese. . . .

It looks like we have communist infiltration.

:eek2:

Well Happy SPRING! :45:

Today
Cloudy. A chance of snow this afternoon. Cold. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of snow 50 percent.

Tonight
Snow. Snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s. North winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 45 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

Thursday
Cloudy. Snow likely in the morning, then a chance of rain and snow showers in the afternoon. Total snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible. Highs in the lower 40s. North winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

Today
Cloudy. A chance of snow this afternoon. Cold. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of snow 50 percent.

Tonight
Snow. Snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s. North winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 45 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

Thursday
Cloudy. Snow likely in the morning, then a chance of rain and snow showers in the afternoon. Total snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible. Highs in the lower 40s. North winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.
Today
69 degrees, mostly sunny.

Tomorrow
77 degrees, mostly cloudy

Friday
72 degrees mostly sunny

:eusa_whistle:

Today

Tonight

Thursday
Today

Tomorrow

Friday
72 degrees mostly sunny

Bite me.

We have three inches of snow the day after I put the snow shovel away.

But you have sunny weather. I'll be watering my flower beds later this summer while you will have drought conditions. It all evens out.

Well, we are being cautiously optimistic concerning Gizmo. The last couple of days has seen significant improvement though his abdomen is still very tender and he tends to walk like he's walking on tip toes. His fever abated, he's cleaning himself, he is eating again and had finally pooped all of which are good signs.

Today

Tonight

Thursday
Today

Tomorrow

Friday
72 degrees mostly sunny

Yes, and I am looking at Facebook, Twitter, and message board posts for Kentucky, West Virginia, and all of the middle eastern seaboard and north of there all getting major snow and not wanting it. And here we are in sunny New Mexico, desperate for the moisture especially in the form of snow, and conditions are closer to summer than early spring.

Well, we are being cautiously optimistic concerning Gizmo. The last couple of days has seen significant improvement though his abdomen is still very tender and he tends to walk like he's walking on tip toes. His fever abated, he's cleaning himself, he is eating again and had finally pooped all of which are good signs.

That does sound good, but cautiously optimistic is probably the wisest position to take. He'll remain on the vigil list until you're sure he's out of the woods this time.

Today

Tonight

Thursday
Today

Tomorrow

Friday
72 degrees mostly sunny

Bite me.

But you have sunny weather. I'll be watering my flower beds later this summer while you will have drought conditions. It all evens out.
Basically we are already in an extreme drought.

Today

Tonight

Thursday

I was watching the news early this morning and in DC and New York heavy snow was falling outside the studio windows. So I figured you were catching it too.

Today

Tonight

Thursday
Today

Tomorrow

Friday
72 degrees mostly sunny

Bite me.

Want some snow? I got three niches and it's still falling.

Today

Tonight

Thursday
Today

Tomorrow

Friday
72 degrees mostly sunny

Bite me.

Well box it up and send it out here. You don't want it and we need it.

Today

Tonight

Thursday
Today

Tomorrow

Friday
72 degrees mostly sunny

Bite me.

It's the first day of Spring, fer God's sake! I am supposed to be walking Daisy the Mutt in the park! It's supposed to be a sweatshirt and jeans day, not a parka and gloves day!

And here I am watching the snow pile up. Phooey!

Help!

Hi Mousterian. Be sure to read over the OP to see what we are all about here and welcome to the Coffee Shop. First timers receive a complimentary beverage:

barista-style-caramel-coffee-154815-642x428.jpg

I had to log in this morning too--got a very weird screen from which I did that too. Did gremlins invade the works last night?

Today

Tomorrow

Friday
72 degrees mostly sunny

Bite me.

It's the first day of Spring, fer God's sake! I am supposed to be walking Daisy the Mutt in the park! It's supposed to be a sweatshirt and jeans day, not a parka and gloves day!

And here I am watching the snow pile up. Phooey!

I know and I'm really REALLY trying to feel honestly bad for you. Hard to do though when I so wish there WAS snow piling up out there as it would translate to many feet piling up in the water sheds where we need it so badly.

Today

Tonight

Thursday
Today

Tomorrow

Friday
72 degrees mostly sunny

Bite me.

Would love some. :thup:

Forum List

Back