USMB Coffee Shop IV

Maybe it could be repaired? I have two broken monitors at home too... And I don't want to throw out them, but their repair would cost much more than their price at "auction of old hardware" - I've got them for about 8-10$ per each... :) The same about mobile phones - I have about 8 broken mobiles, gathered during about 15 last years, but how could I throw out them, it's a technique, I can use for something in future... maybe... ^)))
It would cost more to fix it besides the monitor is probably fifteen years old which is their average lifespan. No, I don't keep broken stuff, I recycle it.

Again I have a 20 or 22 inch monitor here that we aren't using. Would make you a really good deal on it.
How old is it?

I just edited my post. By a good deal, I mean free. We were going to donate it anyway but I would just as soon you have it. It's probably 2 or 3 years old. . .not sure. . .but works fine so far as I know. Would like somebody who needs it to have it.
Sure, thanks!

Oh, save the power cord from your old monitor as we don't have one for this monitor. I just checked and it is an AOC 22" monitor. We do have a box with various electronic cords in it though and we can see if there is a cord to fit it. I think I used its cord to hook up my new monitor so there should still be a spare cord around here somewhere. Hopefully it is in that box.

It would cost more to fix it besides the monitor is probably fifteen years old which is their average lifespan. No, I don't keep broken stuff, I recycle it.

Again I have a 20 or 22 inch monitor here that we aren't using. Would make you a really good deal on it.
How old is it?

I just edited my post. By a good deal, I mean free. We were going to donate it anyway but I would just as soon you have it. It's probably 2 or 3 years old. . .not sure. . .but works fine so far as I know. Would like somebody who needs it to have it.
Sure, thanks!

Oh, save the power cord from your old monitor as we don't have one for this monitor. I just checked and it is an AOC 22" monitor. We do have a box with various electronic cords in it though and we can see if there is a cord to fit it. I think I used its cord to hook up my new monitor so there should still be a spare cord around here somewhere. Hopefully it is in that box.
Power cords and cables I have plenty of, matter of fact I need to get rid of some...... :lol:

How old is it?

Sure, thanks!

Power cords and cables I have plenty of, matter of fact I need to get rid of some...... :lol:

I never throw cables away. :p

How old is it?

Sure, thanks!

The problem is I have cables that are no longer in use...... I need to seriously cull my collection...... :D

Sure, thanks!

The problem is I have cables that are no longer in use...... I need to seriously cull my collection...... :D

I have 2 or three boxes up in a closet labeled "Wires." Some of those things are decades old. :lmao:

Damn monitor on my Linux desktop just died......, right in the middle of a movie........ I know it's the monitor because I tested other HDMI cords then hooked it up to my Windows desktop all with the same result. Not a happy camper.

Maybe it could be repaired? I have two broken monitors at home too... And I don't want to throw out them, but their repair would cost much more than their price at "auction of old hardware" - I've got them for about 8-10$ per each... :) The same about mobile phones - I have about 8 broken mobiles, gathered during about 15 last years, but how could I throw out them, it's a technique, I can use for something in future... maybe... ^)))

How old is it?

Would it be okay to pick it up after 6pm or tomorrow? Something came up so I've been busy, now I have to pick up the wife and get dinner ready not to mention take a shower, shave and get non-dirty work clothes on....... :D

How old is it?

Would it be okay to pick it up after 6pm or tomorrow? Something came up so I've been busy, now I have to pick up the wife and get dinner ready not to mention take a shower, shave and get non-dirty work clothes on....... :D

Sure. We don't have anything going tomorrow so far.

29511063_2068300426518832_6424911459400515859_n.jpg

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
The Ringels in difficult transition
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Mr. and Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition and wellness for Gracie,
Mr. and Mrs. Peach174 for full recovery from setback,
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
Drifter for the best job ever,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment
Sixfoot for an accurate diagnosis and wellness,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful, and wellness for Sherry's daughter, her dad, and family.

Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister
Healing for Ringel and Mrs. R's Gizmo

And we keep the porch light on for all our friends who haven't been here for awhile and we await their return.

March 23 is the day we normally observe:
  • National Melba Toast Day
  • National Chip and Dip Day
  • National Organize Your Home Office
  • National Puppy Day
  • Near Miss Day
  • OK Day
  • World Meteorological Day
    th

Morning everybody.

What ever the predator or predators were ,has moved on.
The dogs are barking again, along with the coyotes howling last night and medium size birds are back, feeding on the seed blocks. :)
Some think it might have been Mexican black wolves, they do come up here in our neck of the woods every once in a while.

Morning everybody.

What ever the predator or predators were ,has moved on.
The dogs are barking again, along with the coyotes howling last night and medium size birds are back, feeding on the seed blocks. :)
Some think it might have been Mexican black wolves, they do come up here in our neck of the woods every once in a while.

You always wonder though don't you. Is it the most logical explanation? Or Bigfoot? :) Up on the mountain we could usually tell like from the 10" bear tracks in the front yard or whatever. Never had one try to get into the house though. Some folks did.

Punxsutawney Phil is a wanted ... groundhog.

A Pennsylvania sheriff’s officer has put up a wanted poster for Phil.

The handlers of the groundhog last month said the furry rodent called for six more weeks of winter after seeing his shadow. The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office says that expired last week, yet a spring storm brought more snow to the Northeast on Wednesday and Thursday.

Sheriff’s officer accuses Punxsutawney Phil of deception

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful, and wellness for Sherry's daughter, her dad, and family.

And we keep the porch light on for all our friends who haven't been here for awhile and we await their return.

• National Puppy Day
  • Near Miss Day
  • OK Day
    th
Forgot to mention earlier that we passed a not a near miss at Wyoming and Burlison on the way to dropping the wife off downtown. One of the American Toyota courtesy vans had been nailed hard by another van in the right rear, both were pretty well mangled.

Well, I'm 28 pages behind and there is little hope of catching up. Maybe someone could offer up a synopsis of the last 28 days?

I did notice Foxy's prayer list last night and apparently celebrated National Melba Toast Day and National Chip and Dip Day one day early.
I really must keep myself better informed. God forbid that tomorrow is National Boneless Rib Eye Day.

Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,

• National Puppy Day
  • Near Miss Day
  • OK Day
    th
Forgot to mention earlier that we passed a not a near miss at Wyoming and Burlison on the way to dropping the wife off downtown. One of the American Toyota courtesy vans had been nailed hard by another van in the right rear, both were pretty well mangled.

Ugh. The light there was put in when somebody Tboned a car turning into the Albuquerque Academy--a student was killed. But I guess even a light can't stop the carnage for those who aren't paying attention.

Forum List

Back