USMB Coffee Shop IV

All of these bunny photos are making me hungry. I love fried rabbit!

I tried making fried rabbit once--they had rabbit pieces at the grocery store much like chicken pieces--but it just didn't turn out well. I suspect grown rabbit has to be baked or stewed to get the best results but I haven't tried preparing it again.

But good to see you BBD. So happy when you stop by. :)

iu

Our daughter and her husband had French Lop rabbits like this. Kept them in two HUGE cages in the living room--took up most of the space--and then let them out to run around one at a time. They fought if they got together so had to be kept separated. They were adorable, but I sure wouldn't have given up so much of my living area to them.

Okay, this one is a little raunchier than I would normally post, but with apologies. . .

I went to pat my bunny and I had on a coat that has furry sleeves, and he grabbed right on to the sleeve and was VERY excited. I think he thought my coat sleeve was another bunny and was trying to "mount" it. :lol: Oh no you don't, bunny!

Funny. But then rabbits have a reputation for being, shall we say overly amorous?

Saw about 5 or 6 hot air balloons in the sky this morning which reminded me, I have to get ready for the Balloon Fiesta in October...........

1200px-Bofors-aa-gun-algeria.jpg

Shook the guts out of my piggy bank this morning and took Mrs. BBD to Rockford shopping. She bought a new sewing machine and I bought new tires for my truck. Now I have a very skinny piggy bank!

Shook the guts out of my piggy bank this morning and took Mrs. BBD to Rockford shopping. She bought a new sewing machine and I bought new tires for my truck. Now I have a very skinny piggy bank!

But Mrs. BBD can sew a new outfit for it and new tires are always. . .shall we say comforting?

Okay, that was deliciously bad........ A YUUUGGGGE rib-eye steak (cut in half) with asparagus covered in home made hollandaise. :thup:

We certainly have our collection of miscellaneous cords, cables, connectors etc. from various TVs., old VCR players, old DVD players, music keyboards, and of course lots of now recycled computers, printers, speakers, monitors, etc.

I have a few old computers up in my attic. I just don't really know what to do with them. Lol.

We remove and recycle the hard drives--UPS offers that service here--so we don't have to worry about what's on them, and then we donate the computers. Good Will takes them and resells them as a lot of folks will buy them just for the case to build their own computers etc.

Remove the hard drive? I just stack them in a corner in the attic and forget about them. :lol:

Forum List

Back