USMB Coffee Shop IV

iu

Our daughter and her husband had French Lop rabbits like this. Kept them in two HUGE cages in the living room--took up most of the space--and then let them out to run around one at a time. They fought if they got together so had to be kept separated. They were adorable, but I sure wouldn't have given up so much of my living area to them.

Oh, they are SO adorable. Look at that adorable little sweety face!! I think bunnies look just like stuffed animals.

I have a UNO addiction :laugh2:

One difference between Skip Bo and Uno is you don't have to remember to call out UNO! :D I always forget to say Uno for some reason, and then I have to take a penalty! :crybaby:

No one wants to play with me anymore. I even baked cookies for bribery LOL.

Why not? Are you super competitive like Monica on Friends? :lol:

No more like OCD want to play another game and another until 1am. Nobody really wants to play the just do it to be nice but only want to play one or two rounds. I think I am going to learn golf nobody will play tennis with me either.

This doesn't really have anything to do with anything, but is just something I thought of. It must be super easy to be an extra in a movie. You can just sit there with a cell phone and you don't have to act at all. Lol. Nobody would think it unusual at all if you just sat there with your face in your phone for the entire scene! :dunno:

A friendly acquaintance, whom I see maybe twice a year, ended our last encounter with, “Good to see you again, when are you going to get a boyfriend?”

I know it probably came from a place of well-meaning concern, but it felt like a complete affront. What the hell?

I was polite, by the way, but it keeps popping up in my thoughts, along with the annoyance. Maybe writing it down will exorcise the remark from my brain.

A friendly acquaintance, whom I see maybe twice a year, ended our last encounter with, “Good to see you again, when are you going to get a boyfriend?”

I know it probably came from a place of well-meaning concern, but it felt like a complete affront. What the hell?

I was polite, by the way, but it keeps popping up in my thoughts, along with the annoyance. Maybe writing it down will exorcise the remark from my brain.

People are well-meaning but insensitive, they don't really know what you are going through.

ricechickie, when my sister committed suicide people said all sorts of weird shit to me. It's hard to know why people say what they say. Just have to take the good intentions from people and ignore the weird ones.
I always say weird shit and my intentions are never good.......... Or was it, I say weird intentions and my shit is never good........? I never remember. :dunno:

Well, from what I see around here, you are an intelligent, funny, caring person. It is my heartfelt wish that you can find a relationship with a man that brings you joy and meaning when YOU feel ready and willing. Until then, know I enjoy posting when you are about.

No more like OCD want to play another game and another until 1am. Nobody really wants to play the just do it to be nice but only want to play one or two rounds. I think I am going to learn golf nobody will play tennis with me either.

I'd play until 1:01 am...while playing tennis...and learning golf.

We certainly have our collection of miscellaneous cords, cables, connectors etc. from various TVs., old VCR players, old DVD players, music keyboards, and of course lots of now recycled computers, printers, speakers, monitors, etc.

I have a few old computers up in my attic. I just don't really know what to do with them. Lol.

We remove and recycle the hard drives--UPS offers that service here--so we don't have to worry about what's on them, and then we donate the computers. Good Will takes them and resells them as a lot of folks will buy them just for the case to build their own computers etc.

Remove the hard drive? I just stack them in a corner in the attic and forget about them. :lol:

We don't have an attic and the garage was getting too full of stuff we stacked and forgot about. :)

This doesn't really have anything to do with anything, but is just something I thought of. It must be super easy to be an extra in a movie. You can just sit there with a cell phone and you don't have to act at all. Lol. Nobody would think it unusual at all if you just sat there with your face in your phone for the entire scene! :dunno:

I once sat in the stands as a volunteer extra in one of the Police Academy movies that was shot in our town. I don't think they used any of the time I was there though in the final movie. I sat through the whole movie--really bad movie--and couldn't find me.

Well, from what I see around here, you are an intelligent, funny, caring person. It is my heartfelt wish that you can find a relationship with a man that brings you joy and meaning when YOU feel ready and willing. Until then, know I enjoy posting when you are about.

ricechickie, when my sister committed suicide people said all sorts of weird shit to me. It's hard to know why people say what they say. Just have to take the good intentions from people and ignore the weird ones.

Thank you both.

I am just getting used to thinking of myself as single. I’m in no hurry to find someone else.

2 1/2 years without him is a drop in the bucket after a 20 year marriage.

Forum List

Back