USMB Coffee Shop IV

On my way to bed for sure now, but for our morning mental exercise, are we seeing this guy in profile? Or is he facing us?

1017720_10152129453613884_484830385_n.jpg

I have to admit, that I didn't see any head turning. It just looks like a picture of a man with some of it whited out.

I just wanted to give you an update on Bunny. He is doing well. They didn't trim him up like I wanted, but they did trim his tail a little because there were a few clumps on the under part of his tail. They checked the lump on his ear and said it was just a benign growth and as long as it doesn't get bigger, it should be okay to let it be. Got his nails trimmed, but his nails still seem a little long to me. Otherwise, he is a very healthy bunny! :D

On my way to bed for sure now, but for our morning mental exercise, are we seeing this guy in profile? Or is he facing us?

I have to admit, that I didn't see any head turning. It just looks like a picture of a man with some of it whited out.

Calling it head turning isn't really accurate; after staring at it for a bit, the picture went from looking like the left side of the face of a man staring at the camera, to looking like the left side of a man's face in profile. It seems more like the drawing that can look either like an old or young woman. :dunno:

Calling it head turning isn't really accurate; after staring at it for a bit, the picture went from looking like the left side of the face of a man staring at the camera, to looking like the left side of a man's face in profile. It seems more like the drawing that can look either like an old or young woman. :dunno:

I know what you mean. I've seen one of these before. I'm just not seeing it with this one. I can't help but see half of a man's face. Lol.

I know what you mean. I've seen one of these before. I'm just not seeing it with this one. I can't help but see half of a man's face. Lol.

Some of them you just never see the 'other' picture. I find myself staring at those kinds of pictures for too long hoping to see what everyone is talking about. :lol:

Montro sees an old woman? i see a young bearded man first in profile but then facing me.

Picked up the 6 X 12 U haul trailer for the initial run tomorrow, been loading it with boxes. Unfortunately my neighbor was supposed to get a couple of guys to help load but no sign of him anywhere.......... Taking our time and taking lots of 5 and 10 minute breaks. Damn am I out of shape......., 20 years ago I'd have it loaded already...... :lol:

Picked up the 6 X 12 U haul trailer for the initial run tomorrow, been loading it with boxes. Unfortunately my neighbor was supposed to get a couple of guys to help load but no sign of him anywhere.......... Taking our time and taking lots of 5 and 10 minute breaks. Damn am I out of shape......., 20 years ago I'd have it loaded already...... :lol:

Don't give yourself a heart attack. ;)

I've always been one of the smaller of my friends, so although I've helped people move, I've never been one of the go-to people for it. I'm about 5'9" and 150 lbs, and I weighed more like 135 for most of my young adult years. I've got friends that are 6'1"-6'3" and weigh more like 300+ lbs, so they generally got called for the heavy lifting. :lol:

Nowadays I just don't live near many people I know, so moving hasn't been a thing. :p

Don't give yourself a heart attack. ;)

I've always been one of the smaller of my friends, so although I've helped people move, I've never been one of the go-to people for it. I'm about 5'9" and 150 lbs, and I weighed more like 135 for most of my young adult years. I've got friends that are 6'1"-6'3" and weigh more like 300+ lbs, so they generally got called for the heavy lifting. :lol:

Nowadays I just don't live near many people I know, so moving hasn't been a thing. :p
Thankfully my heart's in great shape. Now my back, shoulders feet and knees are another story.........

I hope Sherry shows up tonight, I miss her natural smart smartassery and friendship..

Married life keeps me busy, plus I am spending a lot more time with my mom due to her illness. I have been having fun with my daughter and planning her baby shower. We are so excited for her arrival in September. We can't wait to love and spoil our sweet granddaughter. :twirl:

I hope Sherry shows up tonight, I miss her natural smart smartassery and friendship..

Married life keeps me busy, plus I am spending a lot more time with my mom due to her illness. I have been having fun with my daughter and planning her baby shower. We are so excited for her arrival in September. We can't wait to love and spoil our sweet granddaughter. :twirl:

I'm speechless ................................................... okay, I'm over it.. :)

I heard about some of this from your hubby, he was manning-up at the time and I was pleasantly and greatly impressed,

Sweet loving daughter, sweet loving mother and you're about to be a diaper changing Granny.. my my and that's not all that's on the plate I'm thinkin...

Little Lumpy, my newest grandchild is almost 2 1/2, little guy's a charmer and he loves to tease, I'm so proud..

Last edited:

September babies are extra special too. I speak from authority on that (she says somewhat immodestly). :)

So happy that things are going well. Hope your mom is doing as well as she can too.

Last edited:
Been very busy with the post office job and landscaping lately. Little time to stop in and see everyone. The only reason I visited today was to let it be known Harper will need prayers on Monday. Back three years ago they tried to close off her palate from the sinuses. That was not completely successful and as a result when she eats chocolate it often ends up coming out her nose. Plus her speech is very nasally which means Opa can't understand her at times. Well, they are taking another shot at closing that space. The last time she coded in recovery and we saw about 21 medical personnel in her room in about 60 seconds. Really not ready to relive that.

Been very busy with the post office job and landscaping lately. Little time to stop in and see everyone. The only reason I visited today was to let it be known Harper will need prayers on Monday. Back three years ago they tried to close off her palate from the sinuses. That was not completely successful and as a result when she eats chocolate it often ends up coming out her nose. Plus her speech is very nasally which means Opa can't understand her at times. Well, they are taking another shot at closing that space. The last time she coded in recovery and we saw about 21 medical personnel in her room in about 60 seconds. Really not ready to relive that.

Oh wow Save. That is a real concern. Harper is first on the Vigil list for a reason--she was the inspiration for the Vigil list when she was born and we knew she would need additional surgeries on down the line. But I (and I'm sure others) didn't realize the risk involved. She is definitely on my critical prayer list until she is out of surgery and on the mend. And sending strength to you and the rest of the family too because I know how stressful it is.

Our thoughts and prayers are with her ,to have a safe and successful surgery on
Monday.

Forum List

Back