USMB Coffee Shop IV

Okay...... We got rain last night, finally. Now the humidity level is around 90%. Damn!!
Getting pretty dry around SW WI. Much of the middle of the state is already in drought. Not all that uncommon in WI in July though.
We're in our monsoon season, not that it's been all that wet yet.

Which ocean makes your weather wet? A week ago I've seen Pacific Ocean (and swim in it) - it really without any waves, like on water reservoir at any river :)
We're on the other side of the Pacific Ocean. Have you ever seen a bore tide? People here will surf on that tide when it comes into the Turnagain Arm.

I was watching the current episode of "Deadliest Catch" last night and the crab fishermen were battling horrendous waves exacerbated by the last once-in-a-generation super moons. If that ocean wasn't so cold and the area so sparsely populated, that should have made for some great surf. :)

Okay...... We got rain last night, finally. Now the humidity level is around 90%. Damn!!
They showed two satellite photos of Britain from space on the news. one taken in the spring, which was all green, and one taken recently which is all brown. We had some rainfall a couple of days ago, the first in months, but now we are back to the heatwave.
Don't forget to stock up on water, Dajjal!

August 01

1907 Signal Corps of US army starts aircraft division

Jerry Garcia · Born
Aug 01, 1942

Ole Ridgerunner was born August 01, 1954

Hedy Lamarr Charged In Shoplifting Case

and other assorted kaka happened throughout the ages...

Have a great Birthday !
th

OMG! I'm watching an interview with a woman whose daughter was shot right in front of her during a shopping mall terrorist attack. How do you stay sane after something like that

I can't imagine a more debilitating pain that losing a child...
Especially to senseless violence.
I try to chat with my daughter as often as possible. There's an ocean between us and I wish she were closer. I'd love to hold her hand and look into her eyes...

And I am again chagrined that I missed the birthday of one of our favorite Coffee Shoppers Ernie S. on July 29 so:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ernie S.
Ernie21.jpg

You really need to come around more often you know. :)

OMG! I'm watching an interview with a woman whose daughter was shot right in front of her during a shopping mall terrorist attack. How do you stay sane after something like that?

I don't know GW. I have held loved ones close as their kids passed due to illness and there are really no words. Or for our friends who lost kids to suicide. But to see your child murdered? That is just incomprehensible.

August 01

Jerry Garcia · Born
Aug 01, 1942

Ha!!! I finally got a birth date out of you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIDGERUNNER!!!!

0fa7a1418fd7dd27679a93333227cf1d.jpg
Why you make cake with goat poops?

Does goat poop squish when stepped on?
It looks like mud or chocolate that they stepped on. :biggrin:

Yum chocolate balls.

August 01

Jerry Garcia · Born
Aug 01, 1942

Ha!!! I finally got a birth date out of you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIDGERUNNER!!!!

0fa7a1418fd7dd27679a93333227cf1d.jpg
Why you make cake with goat poops?

Does goat poop squish when stepped on?
It looks like mud or chocolate that they stepped on. :biggrin:

Yum chocolate balls.
Yup. I won't vouch for the flavor, though.

Forum List

Back