USMB Coffee Shop IV

Speak up I can't hear you.
th

About a week ago one of my son's friends passed away. while at his funeral the other night he learned another one of his friends had passed away that day. it's so sad to see these young kids dying.

Sorry to hear that. Was it illness related? Sad when it's automobile accidents or something that could have been prevented. Hope your son is taking it well.

I have a 5mg, 3 mg and 1.5 mg of melatonin sitting on my desk in front of my face. I have not taken them yet because I will just wake up again at 4am as usual. Lay there and stare at the ceiling, then take another 1.5 mg of melatonin and finally doze back off again around 4:30am, then wake up around 9am.

Sleep? Whats that?

And we're still keeping vigil for
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana and friend Tracy,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Stat's aunt,
Smilebong and family as they deal with the passing of his brother-in-law,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and assurance for Ringel,
Ollie, Mrs O and family in the loss of their Angie,
Bloodrock's father-in-law in Germany,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Bigfoot, Oddball, and Sunshine.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

About a week ago one of my son's friends passed away. while at his funeral the other night he learned another one of his friends had passed away that day. it's so sad to see these young kids dying.

My condolences to your son, SM. That must be rough for him and the bereaved families.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8gO0Z818j4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8gO0Z818j4[/ame]

Tracy is attending her senior class tonight. I worry that she will overdo it but she should be careful, she is responsible enough and wouldn't go back unless she felt she was up to it. I may check on her tomorrow to make sure.

There was a grading tonight and while I didn't take part, I watched my fellow students attempt their next levels. Some graded, while others didn't. Failure is a part of the journey, and we don't see it as a failure as such. Everyone is a champion in our eyes.

Forum List

Back