USMB Coffee Shop IV

815.jpg

Wish you all a good Tuesday. My little one and I, we are off to Phantasialand to ride the rides and enjoy the amusements today. It's a huge amusement park not too far from where I live. We will be gone the entire day. Can't wait for the big water ride!! And the space adventure!!! Woo-hoo!!

:)

Ever been to the fairytale land at the Palace in Ludwigsburg?

So... now my mother has been complaining about a "sore stomach," and some younger woman doctor thought she was just going to give her some anti acid medicine and send her home for a month to see how that goes. Well, my father complained of a sore stomach and was dead three weeks later, so my younger sister took my mother back to the hospital today and explained that waiting a month not knowing what is causing her sore stomach was totally unacceptable. So they did an x-ray and found a "lump" in her stomach, but, they don't know what it is, so she's to have a CAT scan Wednesday. Of course I'm thinking well... here we go again... :(

you have to force action. unfortunately today it seems seniors are regarded as a disposable generation. at a point in their life when doctors should be expecting something might be wrong the attitude is so cavalier. Hope everything turn out alright.

It's "Two Cup Tuesday". Have some more coffee and enjoy the day.

Sure will, BBD. Every day is a two-cup coffee day for me. :D The rest of the day and night.....plain water, unless I sometimes fill my 10 oz. wine glass halfway full with wine to accompany a light dinner.

Give my boy, Taco, this for me. :smiliehug:

I can just see his face from that recent pic you put up, here. Those eyes! :eusa_clap:

I grabbed a low-fat blueberry muffin from the DD drive-thru on the way to work...no, I didn't get any coffee because I never touch the stuff.:eusa_shhh: Anyway, I get to my office and start enjoying my muffin, and after only a couple bites I thought I was going to get sick.:( It was exactly the way I remember feeling when I was pregnant with my son 16 years ago.:eek: So I hung in there for a half day and then came home...I'm snuggling on the couch and very relieved that I don't have to worry about it being a possibility.:D

the supermoon on sunday night through a bit of cloud cover. interesting that as the clouds start to clear the moon begins to take on a yellow glow

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish you all a good Tuesday. My little one and I, we are off to Phantasialand to ride the rides and enjoy the amusements today. It's a huge amusement park not too far from where I live. We will be gone the entire day. Can't wait for the big water ride!! And the space adventure!!! Woo-hoo!!

:)

Ever been to the fairytale land at the Palace in Ludwigsburg?
More exciting places are Grafenwöhr and Hohenfels. :D

the supermoon on sunday night through a bit of cloud cover. interesting that as the clouds start to clear the moon begins to take on a yellow glow

MVI 1107 - YouTube

There's been so much cloud cover here, for several days, that one wouldn't know there was a bright moon up there at all but for the subtlety of non-dark seeping through. It's not light, it's just not-dark in the sense you can see further in the night than you should see given "no" light.

No chance of Perseids here then. So far anyway.

I grabbed a low-fat blueberry muffin from the DD drive-thru on the way to work...no, I didn't get any coffee because I never touch the stuff.:eusa_shhh: Anyway, I get to my office and start enjoying my muffin, and after only a couple bites I thought I was going to get sick.:( It was exactly the way I remember feeling when I was pregnant with my son 16 years ago.:eek: So I hung in there for a half day and then came home...I'm snuggling on the couch and very relieved that I don't have to worry about it being a possibility.:D

Another noncoffee drinker?!?

Don't you know the rule? No muffins on the lips or hips?

Maple and brown sugar oatmeal!

No, silly...that rule only applies to chocolate chip muffins.:banana:

IMG_4105.JPG

No, silly...that rule only applies to chocolate chip muffins.:banana:

IMG_4105.JPG

:eek: You are right behind me aren't you? Exactly what I was going to ask next. :D

Forum List

Back