USMB Coffee Shop IV

Morning all! Today is Julienne Fries Day.

Julienne_Fries.jpg

August 12 is National Julienne Fries Day | Foodimentary - National Food Holidays

Have a great day folks!

[MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION] - what's that yellow stuff on the right...? :eusa_shifty:

Looks like la moutarde :happy-1:

Just sayin'.... :eusa_angel:

Now just add a bowl of moules!

Did you misspell mules or moles?

Just got back from docs office. I found a strange looking mole on my right buttcheek. Actually, it is up high so it is just starting on where my buttcheek is. It's new. Never had a freckle or mole there before. So..I go to see doc just to see what he says. He says he doesn't like the look of it and is sending me to a dermatologist to have it checked further.
I know what is gonna happen. They are gonna numb it, them take a plug out. I had that done before a few years ago on my arm but it turned out to be harmless. This one? Very dark...weird shape, and something that just appeared.

Keep yer fingers crossed it's nothing.

Yeah I'd wait to hear from the dermatologist before I started worrying Gracie. They'll know a lot more. I've got spots of seborrhaeic keratosis and "skin tags" all over; it runs in my family. My Irish granny had loads of 'em. Hoping it's nothing more than that.

{Edit: I just got three "502 Bad Gateway" errors in a row trying to post this. You know what that usually means....}

Yeah, I was in the middle of responding to a PM when it locked up....I decided maybe I needed to clear my cookies, but then I couldn't get back in....kept getting 502 Bad Gateway errors. I finally was able to get back in. Good thing we're getting new SW, looks like this one is unable to handle the traffic here, anymore....:)

[MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION] - what's that yellow stuff on the right...? :eusa_shifty:

Ha! There's a hotdog hiding behind that mountain of Fries.......:lol: Just saying......:cuckoo:

[MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION]

pants-on-fire.jpg

I told ya -- once you try mustard you'll never go back to that tomato/corn syrup malarkey. :puke: But you have to take the first step.

Yeah, you tole me once...you can tole me twice, I'm not buying it....:lol: I'll still use ketchup.

Morning all! Today is Julienne Fries Day.

Julienne_Fries.jpg

August 12 is National Julienne Fries Day | Foodimentary - National Food Holidays

Have a great day folks!

Ha! There's a hotdog hiding behind that mountain of Fries.......:lol: Just saying......:cuckoo:

Turns out that it's honey mustard. Whoever is having those mouth watering fries is also having a tuna burger alongside...

Tuna Burger and Fries

Have been planning on going to New England on Sept 1st for about 9 months now. That's on 19 days away. The Lyme disease is feeling much better. Wonder if we will be able to make the trip. Plan on being on the road with the new RV for 2 or maybe 3 weeks. Feeling pretty good today. Felt good yesterday. I have a follow-up doctor's appointment tomorrow at 10:00 am. Will see what he has to say about it all. Can't think of any reason why I shouldn't be able to go on vacation unless there is some critically timed lab work that may need to be done. That will be a real bummer if that turns out to be the case.

pants-on-fire.jpg

I told ya -- once you try mustard you'll never go back to that tomato/corn syrup malarkey. :puke: But you have to take the first step.

Yeah, you tole me once...you can tole me twice, I'm not buying it....:lol: I'll still use ketchup.
I gotta agree, catsup rules on fries ... :D

Have been planning on going to New England on Sept 1st for about 9 months now. That's on 19 days away. The Lyme disease is feeling much better. Wonder if we will be able to make the trip. Plan on being on the road with the new RV for 2 or maybe 3 weeks. Feeling pretty good today. Felt good yesterday. I have a follow-up doctor's appointment tomorrow at 10:00 am. Will see what he has to say about it all. Can't think of any reason why I shouldn't be able to go on vacation unless there is some critically timed lab work that may need to be done. That will be a real bummer if that turns out to be the case.
I'll bet the doc will clear you. Looks like whatever the doc gave you is doing it's job...:thup:

Just got back from docs office. I found a strange looking mole on my right buttcheek. Actually, it is up high so it is just starting on where my buttcheek is. It's new. Never had a freckle or mole there before. So..I go to see doc just to see what he says. He says he doesn't like the look of it and is sending me to a dermatologist to have it checked further.
I know what is gonna happen. They are gonna numb it, them take a plug out. I had that done before a few years ago on my arm but it turned out to be harmless. This one? Very dark...weird shape, and something that just appeared.

I had this thing on my shoulder for years I was worried about, but I never did anything about. this year it started to change shape and raise even more so I got it checked out. they told me it was nothing to worry about and was something common with age. but the found 3 other things I never gave any thought to that needed to be removed

pants-on-fire.jpg

Oh hell no! Ruining good fries!! Plain or with malt vinegar, save your catsup for your steak....... ground.... into patties..... cooked medium..... served on a hamburger bun..... kaiser roll.... or english muffin.....

Oh hell no! Ruining good fries!! Plain or with malt vinegar, save your catsup for your steak....... ground.... into patties..... cooked medium..... served on a hamburger bun..... kaiser roll.... or english muffin.....

Oh no, now you've gone to meddling....no ketchup on a hamburger, nor onions....mustard and mayo, okay, but ketchup.....no way! And, never on a steak....that would be the ruin of a good steak.

"Lab work"...... I get it...... :eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Oh no, now you've gone to meddling....no ketchup on a hamburger, nor onions....mustard and mayo, okay, but ketchup.....no way! And, never on a steak....that would be the ruin of a good steak.

Mustard's for all forms of sausage, not for steak or hamburger........ :eusa_whistle:
Ketchup on hamburgers with loads of onions, pickle, lettuce, cheese and mayo with 1/4 pound of crispy bacon......

I had this thing on my shoulder for years I was worried about, but I never did anything about. this year it started to change shape and raise even more so I got it checked out. they told me it was nothing to worry about and was something common with age. but the found 3 other things I never gave any thought to that needed to be removed

I've had this thing on my shoulders since I can remember........ :eusa_whistle:

Mustard's for all forms of sausage, not for steak or hamburger........ :eusa_whistle:
Ketchup on hamburgers with loads of onions, pickle, lettuce, cheese and mayo with 1/4 pound of crispy bacon......
Mustard on everything. Ketchup....never! Mayo, almost never. Add dill or hot sauce to mayo and its a go

Mustard on everything. Ketchup....never! Mayo, almost never. Add dill or hot sauce to mayo and its a go

Strong British ancestry eh?

:lol:

Forum List

Back