USMB Coffee Shop IV

Oh hell no! Ruining good fries!! Plain or with malt vinegar, save your catsup for your steak....... ground.... into patties..... cooked medium..... served on a hamburger bun..... kaiser roll.... or english muffin.....

Oh no, now you've gone to meddling....no ketchup on a hamburger, nor onions....mustard and mayo, okay, but ketchup.....no way! And, never on a steak....that would be the ruin of a good steak.

Mustard's for all forms of sausage, not for steak or hamburger........ :eusa_whistle:
Ketchup on hamburgers with loads of onions, pickle, lettuce, cheese and mayo with 1/4 pound of crispy bacon......

Yeah, mustard on sausage, and hot dogs.....

Hamburgers, just lettuce, tomato, mustard and mayo...maybe some maple-sweet bacon...now, that's a hamburger. Avocado slices are good on a burger, too.

Steak....maybe some A-1....or blue-cheese/butter - but no ketchup.

Oh no, now you've gone to meddling....no ketchup on a hamburger, nor onions....mustard and mayo, okay, but ketchup.....no way! And, never on a steak....that would be the ruin of a good steak.

Mustard's for all forms of sausage, not for steak or hamburger........ :eusa_whistle:
Ketchup on hamburgers with loads of onions, pickle, lettuce, cheese and mayo with 1/4 pound of crispy bacon......

Hamburgers, just lettuce, tomato, mustard and mayo...maybe some maple-sweet bacon...now, that's a hamburger. Avocado slices are good on a burger, too.

Notice I posted "steak.... ground......" :eusa_whistle:

Notice I posted "steak.... ground......" :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, I missed that....that would be fine, but still, no ketchup.

Mustard on everything. Ketchup....never! Mayo, almost never. Add dill or hot sauce to mayo and its a go

Strong British ancestry eh?

:lol:

You mis-typed sophisticated pallet :lol:

Oh yeah, and blue cheese on steak or burgers...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2521828461_a88c91b461.jpg

I grabbed a low-fat blueberry muffin from the DD drive-thru on the way to work...no, I didn't get any coffee because I never touch the stuff.:eusa_shhh: Anyway, I get to my office and start enjoying my muffin, and after only a couple bites I thought I was going to get sick.:( It was exactly the way I remember feeling when I was pregnant with my son 16 years ago.:eek: So I hung in there for a half day and then came home...I'm snuggling on the couch and very relieved that I don't have to worry about it being a possibility.:D

The really good news is that I know that if you were pregnant, I'm not the father.
The bad news is that I didn't have :ssex: with you. :crybaby:

Just got back from docs office. I found a strange looking mole on my right buttcheek. Actually, it is up high so it is just starting on where my buttcheek is. It's new. Never had a freckle or mole there before. So..I go to see doc just to see what he says. He says he doesn't like the look of it and is sending me to a dermatologist to have it checked further.
I know what is gonna happen. They are gonna numb it, them take a plug out. I had that done before a few years ago on my arm but it turned out to be harmless. This one? Very dark...weird shape, and something that just appeared.

Keep yer fingers crossed it's nothing.

I had this thing on my shoulder for years I was worried about, but I never did anything about. this year it started to change shape and raise even more so I got it checked out. they told me it was nothing to worry about and was something common with age. but the found 3 other things I never gave any thought to that needed to be removed

I've had this thing on my shoulders since I can remember........ :eusa_whistle:

Had a couple of skin cancer spots on my shoulder easily removed with the cold freeze spray. No repeat.

I gotta agree, catsup rules on fries ... :D

Oh hell no! Ruining good fries!! Plain or with malt vinegar, save your catsup for your steak....... ground.... into patties..... cooked medium..... served on a hamburger bun..... kaiser roll.... or english muffin.....

Sometimes I like to dip my steak in sour cream.:eusa_shifty:

Have been planning on going to New England on Sept 1st for about 9 months now. That's on 19 days away. The Lyme disease is feeling much better. Wonder if we will be able to make the trip. Plan on being on the road with the new RV for 2 or maybe 3 weeks. Feeling pretty good today. Felt good yesterday. I have a follow-up doctor's appointment tomorrow at 10:00 am. Will see what he has to say about it all. Can't think of any reason why I shouldn't be able to go on vacation unless there is some critically timed lab work that may need to be done. That will be a real bummer if that turns out to be the case.

You sound much better than last week. Tell the doc about your scheduled trip. Bet he says go.

Chili sauce....mixed with mayo, some diced pickles and onions, salt and pepper and garlic....YUMMY thousand island sauce! Fry a thinly sliced chicken breast or even hamburger in teriyaki, add a fried pineapple ring in the same teriyaki juice and you have a Hana Burger! Yum yum yum!

Sometimes I like to dip my steak in sour cream.:eusa_shifty:

On rare occassions yes

I wonder if they will freeze it off or if they will cut it off? I can't see them freezing it off since it isn't a skin tab and more like a large flat black freckle.

No mayo or lettuce on hamburgers. Just raw onions, pickles, mustard, and relish. Catsup and cheese is optional. The hamburger buns need to be grilled also.

I had this thing on my shoulder for years I was worried about, but I never did anything about. this year it started to change shape and raise even more so I got it checked out. they told me it was nothing to worry about and was something common with age. but the found 3 other things I never gave any thought to that needed to be removed

I've had this thing on my shoulders since I can remember........ :eusa_whistle:

Had a couple of skin cancer spots on my shoulder easily removed with the cold freeze spray. No repeat.

damn, I had these suckers carved out of me. they froze a couple of little bumps off my face though.

More bad news, just lost another icon. Lauren Bacall dead at 89.

RIP

MTIwNjA4NjMzNzMxNDUwMzgw.jpg

It is a bit sad to me that a famous person such as Robin Williams or Lauren Bacall would die, but only a bit.

I didn't personally know them.

I would be more sad if one of my coffee shop friends died, or a coworker or my ex-wife.
I don't get too upset about a celebrity I never personally knew. Celebrities die. It just is. Family members die also, it just is. But family members are way more important to me. Friends and family have always been more important to me than some celebrity.

Forum List

Back