USMB Coffee Shop IV

Have been planning on going to New England on Sept 1st for about 9 months now. That's on 19 days away. The Lyme disease is feeling much better. Wonder if we will be able to make the trip. Plan on being on the road with the new RV for 2 or maybe 3 weeks. Feeling pretty good today. Felt good yesterday. I have a follow-up doctor's appointment tomorrow at 10:00 am. Will see what he has to say about it all. Can't think of any reason why I shouldn't be able to go on vacation unless there is some critically timed lab work that may need to be done. That will be a real bummer if that turns out to be the case.

you should be pretty much recovered from the lyme after a few days on the antibiotics. even when I had advanced stages of it to the point it was effecting my heart and kidneys I was feeling normal within a week. the only residual effects I noticed was cold seemed to really bother me the next winter.

Oh hell no! Ruining good fries!! Plain or with malt vinegar, save your catsup for your steak....... ground.... into patties..... cooked medium..... served on a hamburger bun..... kaiser roll.... or english muffin.....

Oh no, now you've gone to meddling....no ketchup on a hamburger, nor onions....mustard and mayo, okay, but ketchup.....no way! And, never on a steak....that would be the ruin of a good steak.

Sometimes I like to dip my steak in sour cream.:eusa_shifty:
I tried it, but I still like it better on a baked potato. Horseradish would probably go good on steak, I know it's great on prime rib ... :thup:

Have been planning on going to New England on Sept 1st for about 9 months now. That's on 19 days away. The Lyme disease is feeling much better. Wonder if we will be able to make the trip. Plan on being on the road with the new RV for 2 or maybe 3 weeks. Feeling pretty good today. Felt good yesterday. I have a follow-up doctor's appointment tomorrow at 10:00 am. Will see what he has to say about it all. Can't think of any reason why I shouldn't be able to go on vacation unless there is some critically timed lab work that may need to be done. That will be a real bummer if that turns out to be the case.

Hey, if you come across 80 maybe we can meet in Hubbard for a coffee.....It's only about 15 miles north of me...

Hey, if you come across 80 maybe we can meet in Hubbard for a coffee.....It's only about 15 miles north of me...

Please have someone take a pic of you two handsome young men if you meet up.:eusa_pray:

Yeah, you tole me once...you can tole me twice, I'm not buying it....:lol: I'll still use ketchup.
I gotta agree, catsup rules on fries ... :D

Oh hell no! Ruining good fries!! Plain or with malt vinegar, save your catsup for your steak....... ground.... into patties..... cooked medium..... served on a hamburger bun..... kaiser roll.... or english muffin.....
If you remove the catsup, a spicy batter on fries will do as well, or Arby's curly fries ... :thup:

Oh no, now you've gone to meddling....no ketchup on a hamburger, nor onions....mustard and mayo, okay, but ketchup.....no way! And, never on a steak....that would be the ruin of a good steak.

I love sour cream. So easy to combine it with so many things.

Lots of clouds and just a little rain here tonight so we can't see the Perseid Meteor Shower tonight. Anyone else get to watch?

good-night-cute-scraps1.jpg

Just got back from docs office. I found a strange looking mole on my right buttcheek. Actually, it is up high so it is just starting on where my buttcheek is. It's new. Never had a freckle or mole there before. So..I go to see doc just to see what he says. He says he doesn't like the look of it and is sending me to a dermatologist to have it checked further.
I know what is gonna happen. They are gonna numb it, them take a plug out. I had that done before a few years ago on my arm but it turned out to be harmless. This one? Very dark...weird shape, and something that just appeared.

Keep yer fingers crossed it's nothing.

I had this thing on my shoulder for years I was worried about, but I never did anything about. this year it started to change shape and raise even more so I got it checked out. they told me it was nothing to worry about and was something common with age. but the found 3 other things I never gave any thought to that needed to be removed

Wow. That visit was a blessing in disguise, spoonman.

My friend had her annual dental X-rays and a lump in her gum was discovered. Surgery was the next step. Hospital for days. It was benign, but a good thing they caught it.

Sometimes I have sour cream on a baked potato, sans butter. One or the other. I used to have both.....:badgrin:

Mustard's for all forms of sausage, not for steak or hamburger........ :eusa_whistle:
Ketchup on hamburgers with loads of onions, pickle, lettuce, cheese and mayo with 1/4 pound of crispy bacon......
No mayo or lettuce on hamburgers. Just raw onions, pickles, mustard, and relish. Catsup and cheese is optional. The hamburger buns need to be grilled also.

Wrong! Lettuce, Mayo and jalapeños.

Lots of clouds and just a little rain here tonight so we can't see the Perseid Meteor Shower tonight. Anyone else get to watch?

I'll be in and out all night.
Back maybe 20 years ago, we were having a cookout in Stamford CT the night of the Perseids. For a couple of minutes, I swear it was snowing!

Just got back from docs office. I found a strange looking mole on my right buttcheek. Actually, it is up high so it is just starting on where my buttcheek is. It's new. Never had a freckle or mole there before. So..I go to see doc just to see what he says. He says he doesn't like the look of it and is sending me to a dermatologist to have it checked further.
I know what is gonna happen. They are gonna numb it, them take a plug out. I had that done before a few years ago on my arm but it turned out to be harmless. This one? Very dark...weird shape, and something that just appeared.

Keep yer fingers crossed it's nothing.
+

Good that you caught it sooner than later. I'll say a little prayer (if you don't mind).

Forum List

Back