USMB Coffee Shop IV

Had the old Craftsman 19.2 Volt ion battery drills for the longest time. The one old one and the relatively new one sat in storage with six batteries for two years...... The batteries are bad. So I went to Sears (yup they have a small store here in Podunk) for new batteries..... came home with a new Craftsman 20 Volt Lithium-ion Bolt-On. Newer, better technology, lighter drill with multiple tool attachments for $15 more than two replacement ion batteries.
Anyone need a lightly used 19.2 Volt Craftsman drill....... :eusa_whistle:

Craftsman-Bolt-OnPower-Tools-1.jpg

I got rid of all my battery operated tools. As little as i was using them I had to charge them for each job....SO for a ten minute project it took 4 hours or more... I bought plug ins and now a ten minute project only takes 15 minutes...(A little slower these days..)

Having a fat wallet full of money means you can afford the most expensive Chiropractors...... :eusa_whistle:
Wait. Who said anything about money?

:wtf:

:D

I happened to have a whole bunch of ones I was counting one day at work and a guy walked by me and said that's a lot of cabbage.

If you have a wallet that's stuffed but with a lot of ones, it doesn't necessarily mean you're wealthy rather that you have a lot of cabbage. :D

Denomination matters.
*chuckling*

Yep...but he said a fat wallet. Said nothing about it being fat with money....After all, he should know I don't have any money.

I'm married!

:D

BTW.....How is it that you just 'happen' to have a bunch of ones?

I am feel great other than a slight ache in my back from over lifting.
I heard that carrying a heavy wallet in the back pocket can also trigger back pain. Not to mention it can also lead to a permanent limp when walking.
I haven't noticed any problems...:D
But why take a chance? Feel free to empty out your wallet of all that money, and just send it my way. This way your wallet will be nice and light, and your worries about back issues will be gone ... :lol:

Ah shit! Just heard Robin Williams was found dead, 63 years old. Regardless of ones politics Robin was one of the funniest actors that ever lived.

I heard that carrying a heavy wallet in the back pocket can also trigger back pain. Not to mention it can also lead to a permanent limp when walking.
I haven't noticed any problems...:D

Having a fat wallet full of money means you can afford the most expensive Chiropractors...... :eusa_whistle:
True. They'll solve any back problems. Once they present you with the bill, the fat wallet full of money will wind up an empty light wallet. Problem fixed.

Ah shit! Just heard Robin Williams was found dead, 63 years old. Regardless of ones politics Robin was one of the funniest actors that ever lived.

Wow...reminds one to live every day to the fullest because you never know when it's going to end.

That is sad indeed. I used to enjoy watching him in Mork and Mindy many years ago. He was a great actor. I do know that he had issues with substance abuse in the past.

R.I.P., Robin Williams.

Among the 'natural' sleep aids--i.e. non habit forming and no artificial chemicals--this one is rated the best:

Somulin Reviewed : Get the Facts about Somulin

But as we cautioned BBD, the Coffee Shop is probably not the safest or smartest place to go for medical advice. :)

I think I figured out what was wrong. Had a fever last night and woke up today with a temperature of 102. Think I've been getting the flu. Spent all day in bed. Think I caught up with my sleep. I don't hurt as bad now either.

Had the old Craftsman 19.2 Volt ion battery drills for the longest time. The one old one and the relatively new one sat in storage with six batteries for two years...... The batteries are bad. So I went to Sears (yup they have a small store here in Podunk) for new batteries..... came home with a new Craftsman 20 Volt Lithium-ion Bolt-On. Newer, better technology, lighter drill with multiple tool attachments for $15 more than two replacement ion batteries.

I got rid of all my battery operated tools. As little as i was using them I had to charge them for each job....SO for a ten minute project it took 4 hours or more... I bought plug ins and now a ten minute project only takes 15 minutes...(A little slower these days..)

Yep, if it doesn't have a plug or pull cord I didn't want it. All power, all the time.

His brain must have gone a million miles a minute.

One of those people I'd like to meet over dinner and a discussion.

Yep, if it doesn't have a plug or pull cord I didn't want it. All power, all the time.

Trust me, working construction there are just times a corded tool is a major impediment to getting the job done.

I didn't think he was funny, but he was very talented as a dramatic actor in my view.

RIP

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

His brain must have gone a million miles a minute.

One of those people I'd like to meet over dinner and a discussion.

It's amazing, I can't believe his death has me this upset, like I lost a brother. Damn!

Trust me, working construction there are just times a corded tool is a major impediment to getting the job done.

I confine my construction to 15' or less off the ground.

Plus...you can get an inverter and one big battery...power all your plug-ins away from a wall socket. I have this in my truck...it works!

Now why do you think I gave most of my tools to my brothers? I don't do that stuff no more. If the job requires more than a set of pliers, screwdriver, and hammer; I don't do it.....

I confine my construction to 15' or less off the ground.

We had this joke in the construction field; "if I ever go sky diving I won't use a parachute, I'll just take an extension cord, the damn thing will get hooked up on something on the way down!"

So... now my mother has been complaining about a "sore stomach," and some younger woman doctor thought she was just going to give her some anti acid medicine and send her home for a month to see how that goes. Well, my father complained of a sore stomach and was dead three weeks later, so my younger sister took my mother back to the hospital today and explained that waiting a month not knowing what is causing her sore stomach was totally unacceptable. So they did an x-ray and found a "lump" in her stomach, but, they don't know what it is, so she's to have a CAT scan Wednesday. Of course I'm thinking well... here we go again... :(

So... now my mother has been complaining about a "sore stomach," and some younger woman doctor thought she was just going to give her some anti acid medicine and send her home for a month to see how that goes. Well, my father complained of a sore stomach and was dead three weeks later, so my younger sister took my mother back to the hospital today and explained that waiting a month not knowing what is causing her sore stomach was totally unacceptable. So they did an x-ray and found a "lump" in her stomach, but, they don't know what it is, so she's to have a CAT scan Wednesday. Of course I'm thinking well... here we go again... :(

:smiliehug:

I love you and your mom, 007. I mean that. :) My thoughts will be with you each and please keep up informed.

Forum List

Back