USMB Coffee Shop IV

It's 12:56 pm. Isn't it time to begin to think about an afternoon nap?

Think about?

1404169900404_wps_5_After_the_Walk_Labradorab.jpg

Fog lifted BARELY last night, so I got to see the moon. It didn't look any bigger than it usually is but it sure was BRIGHT. Then it got covered again, so I came back in the house.

When good fire happens to bad bush! Ha!

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally forgot about it. My son told us he was getting married, the moon was forgotten in the excitement

Well are congratulations in order?
Absolutely! She is a delight and he is a good catch, if I do say so myself. They are madly in love, its wonderful to see him so happy
That is great news! I'm sure you'll be counting the days till the wedding recepti ... er I mean till the wedding day. Congratulations...:D

I hope everyone got a lot done today to start the week like I did!

I knew it was going to go well...

Had the old Craftsman 19.2 Volt ion battery drills for the longest time. The one old one and the relatively new one sat in storage with six batteries for two years...... The batteries are bad. So I went to Sears (yup they have a small store here in Podunk) for new batteries..... came home with a new Craftsman 20 Volt Lithium-ion Bolt-On. Newer, better technology, lighter drill with multiple tool attachments for $15 more than two replacement ion batteries.
Anyone need a lightly used 19.2 Volt Craftsman drill....... :eusa_whistle:

Craftsman-Bolt-OnPower-Tools-1.jpg

Good Morning, Jake. How are you doing?

I am feel great other than a slight ache in my back from over lifting.
I heard that carrying a heavy wallet in the back pocket can also trigger back pain. Not to mention it can also lead to a permanent limp when walking.

Yes, over time it will eventually throw your back/hips out of alignment when sitting on it. Docs recommend carrying your wallet in your front pocket or going with minimal items in a very thin wallet.

Had the old Craftsman 19.2 Volt ion battery drills for the longest time. The one old one and the relatively new one sat in storage with six batteries for two years...... The batteries are bad. So I went to Sears (yup they have a small store here in Podunk) for new batteries..... came home with a new Craftsman 20 Volt Lithium-ion Bolt-On. Newer, better technology, lighter drill with multiple tool attachments for $15 more than two replacement ion batteries.

I upgraded my Makita from 9v to 18v and the new lighter Lithium batteries plus the extra torque made it a bargain. They recharge completely in 15 minutes and last a long time.

Enjoy the new Craftsman. :)

Good morning all. Carly and I fell asleep on the sofa again last night and I failed to post the vigil list. But no changes since the last one. Beautiful Sunday morning. Did anybody have a chance to see the super moon (perigee) last night? Biggest and brightest one for 2014.

What it looked like rising over Albuquerque last night:

154992-e59b6.jpg

Very nice.

Good morning all. Carly and I fell asleep on the sofa again last night and I failed to post the vigil list. But no changes since the last one. Beautiful Sunday morning. Did anybody have a chance to see the super moon (perigee) last night? Biggest and brightest one for 2014.

What it looked like rising over Albuquerque last night:

154992-e59b6.jpg

I know that spot, but isn't that looking west?

Possible. We had a thunder boomer come through last night and it probably did obscure the view in most of the city--so that could be the setting moon. I honestly don't know.

I haven't noticed any problems...:D

Having a fat wallet full of money means you can afford the most expensive Chiropractors...... :eusa_whistle:
Wait. Who said anything about money?

:wtf:

:D

I happened to have a whole bunch of ones I was counting one day at work and a guy walked by me and said that's a lot of cabbage.

If you have a wallet that's stuffed but with a lot of ones, it doesn't necessarily mean you're wealthy rather that you have a lot of cabbage. :D

Denomination matters.

I upgraded my Makita from 9v to 18v and the new lighter Lithium batteries plus the extra torque made it a bargain. They recharge completely in 15 minutes and last a long time.

Enjoy the new Craftsman. :)

I used my 19.2 for years doing construction, everyone laughed at me till they had to borrow it...... Then I told them I paid 1/3 of what they paid for theirs to do the same job they were doing just as well...... Suddenly lots of coworkers were using Craftsman..... :lol:

Forum List

Back