USMB Coffee Shop IV

Well, the little one was cranky all day because she felt sick and she didn't let papa out of her eyesight, but she got in a 2 hour nap in the afternoon and her fever is now subsiding. Been a lazy day as a result. But at least the place is cleaned up....
Too much exposure to the sun will cause dehydration. Drinking lots of fluids and getting lots of rest will definitely help. Salt is also good, it's a preventive way to help stay hydrated.

This is not helping you to heal in other ways Sheila. Have you tried any of the OTC sleep aids? They have done wonders for Hombre's insomnia. He still wakes up sometimes when he doesn't want to, but when he has taken them he is able to go back to sleep. If he doesn't take them he can't. Once he wakes up he might as well get up.

I actually have medication prescribed. It helps me get to sleep but lately it's not keeping me asleep.

I sure would talk it over with your doc. Chronic sleeplessness is not good for you in any way.

Don't worry, I'll be seeing the doctor soon

Hamburgers and veg for dinner tonight. Then some icecream and lime jelly, with either golden syrup or chocolate topping drizzled over the top, and some grated dark chocolate to finish it off.

At least, that is the plan. We shall see if the plan works later on. Lol.

Sleep! Wonderful sleep!!! I went to bed last night at 9:00 pm and slept until 6:00 am without waking up. It's the first night I have had a full night's sleep without being brought out of slumber because of pain in either my knees, shoulders or elbows. When I did wake up, I had some knee pain, lower back pain and a slight headache. I took my morning meds and went back to bed and slept until 11:00 am. I woke up feeling much much better. I think I may survive this Lyme disease thing. Feeling pretty good right now. I felt even better after I found out that my beloved Redskins won their football game but then had a slight relapse when I saw that the Packers didn't win their game. Have another coffee and shout out "Hail to the Redskins!!!" Life goes on.

I'm jealous. I've had 6 hours sleep in the last 2 nights, total, not each.

You poor thing. :( You take yourself off to the doctor and find out what is going on.

And don't be afraid to take a nap during the day if you can. Anyway to catch up on that sleep you are needing.

Caffeineloading_zpsaee613b1.png

Good morning, everyone, and lovely Monday to you!

Today's choice: ATHLETES drinking Coffee.

Person No. 1:

Caffeine-article.jpg

Caffeine 101 | MaxForm

Woke up this morning feeling pretty good! The antibiotics must be working well. Coffee is good this morning. Monday mornings are especially good after a Redskin victory. Makes for a good start of the new week.

Woke up this morning feeling pretty good! The antibiotics must be working well. Coffee is good this morning. Monday mornings are especially good after a Redskin victory. Makes for a good start of the new week.

Good to hear. See, an old dog can benefit by learning new tricks.

Good Morning Jake !!!!!!!!! :)

What does everyone think of the new forum software conversion coming up in 60 to 90 days?

I think it's going to be great, I like the new features that we will have, especially being able to multi quote.

What does everyone think of the new forum software conversion coming up in 60 to 90 days?

I think it's going to be great, I like the new features that we will have, especially being able to multi quote.

After reading some of the posts in CK's OP, I am wondering if we can opt out?

After reading some of the posts in CK's OP, I am wondering if we can opt out?

It isn't going to be that much different and I like it being faster. It's just a matter of getting used to it. :D

Forum List

Back