USMB Coffee Shop IV

I am not noticing much color change in the background. I hope this is not the final tweaking CK did when he said he was working on the background cuz its still kinda bright.

Ya'll don't see the new skin? A very light gray instead of the glaring white? I can live with this nicely.

Nope. It takes a lot of imagination to see any change from yesterday. Maybe really really really really subtle.

I see the top section is gray but the rest is still off white. The whole thing needs to be the same color as the top portion where it says USMessageBoard Where Your Voices Count. THAT gray would be perfect.

Nope. It takes a lot of imagination to see any change from yesterday. Maybe really really really really subtle.

No, it is quite obviously not the same glaring white that it was earlier today. Just click on the colors option and you use that to compare the difference to what it was.

Meanwhile...poor Karma is still lethargic, although she did eat a bit of breakfast. And her paws were soooooo cold last night, I laid with her and held her paws near my mouth so when I exhaled, it would warm them. I hate seeing her in pain. I just gave her a pain pill so at least she is not wimpering any more..not since last night. But she is so hyper normally and this is just...sad to see her like this.:(

See, I told you that CK was working on the skins! :D

The grey USMB Coffee Shop IV | Page 421 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum is way better on my old eyes. thup Oh wait, still need the smilies! LOL

I posted this yesterday, but you can get a lot of the old ones here as images, and then there's this repository page of optional suggestions.

(Here's another bug - that was supposed to carry the link only on the word "here" but it will only link as the entire sentence.)

Second page referred to is here.
(and that time it linked on the single word and didn't insist on the whole sentence)
eusa_wall.gif

Meanwhile...poor Karma is still lethargic, although she did eat a bit of breakfast. And her paws were soooooo cold last night, I laid with her and held her paws near my mouth so when I exhaled, it would warm them. I hate seeing her in pain. I just gave her a pain pill so at least she is not wimpering any more..not since last night. But she is so hyper normally and this is just...sad to see her like this.:(

Yes, it is sad to see your beloved pets suffering and not be able to do anything about it. Hopefully the healing will be quick. ((hugs))

I posted this yesterday, but you can get a lot of the old ones here as images, and then there's this repository page of optional suggestions.

(Here's another bug - that was supposed to carry the link only on the word "here" but it will only link as the entire sentence.)

Second page referred to is here.
(and that time it linked on the single word and didn't insist on the whole sentence)
eusa_wall.gif

Hmmm, something not exactly right with those links 'cos I am seeing images like these and I don't know exactly what they would represent as smilies?

IMG_0580.jpg

4981842534_ec32c0754d_o.jpg

Is there something about your browsing history that you are not telling us about, Pogo? :rolleyes: :p

I have a ferocious headache this morning. The power went off last night so there I am...finally sleeping all the way through and not once waking up...and hubby comes in and says it is 1pm, asking where karma is cuz he can't find her. (She is behind my recliner chair, sleeping). So I get up amazed I slept so damn long for once...and it is only 8:30am. Then after he wakes me up, he goes back to bed! I'm pissed.

"Colors option"? What colors option?

When you are replying and you want to change the text color like this or this then you click on the rainbow icon in the toolbar and it opens up a color option palette.

Hmmm, something not exactly right with those links 'cos I am seeing images like these and I don't know exactly what they would represent as smilies?

IMG_0580.jpg

4981842534_ec32c0754d_o.jpg

USMB Coffee Shop IV | Page 421 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Is there something about your browsing history that you are not telling us about, Pogo? :rolleyes: :p

No idea what those are, DT -- as Cereal_Killer would say, it's on your end.
giggle.gif

I mean -- tractors? Moi?

The link was supposed to go to a Google Images search page on "eusa emoticons". That's what it does on my end. Maybe this is another bug that needs to be reported. :dunno:

When you are replying and you want to change the text color like this or this then you click on the rainbow icon in the toolbar and it opens up a color option palette.

Yes, we always had the ability to change text colour. How does that affect the background?

Cereal_Killer in the bug thread said to refresh one's browser to see the new background, so I closed Firefox entirely and reopened. I still don't see a difference without a lot of imagination and a couple of these mushrooms here...

Forum List

Back