USMB Coffee Shop IV

Yes, we always had the ability to change text colour. How does that affect the background?

Cereal_Killer in the bug thread said to refresh one's browser to see the new background, so I closed Firefox entirely and reopened. I still don't see a difference without a lot of imagination and a couple of these mushrooms here...
I saw CKs post and have been eagerly awaiting the new skin but I guess this is it?

I saw CKs post and have been eagerly awaiting the new skin but I guess this is it?

Yeah -- you have to not only refresh your bowser, but I'd suggest closing your eyes and clicking your heels together three times... :confused:

Well...CK said this is it and to be happy with it. Love CK, but I ain't happy. Oh well. I'm just a non paying sheep and he IS the lion after all.;)

Yes, we always had the ability to change text colour. How does that affect the background?

Cereal_Killer in the bug thread said to refresh one's browser to see the new background, so I closed Firefox entirely and reopened. I still don't see a difference without a lot of imagination and a couple of these mushrooms here...

Try comparing your current background to the color palette in the reply option. If it looks identical to the WHITE option then you won't be able to read what I just wrote. However if you can see that I wrote "WHITE option" then the background is now the same subtle gray that USMB used to have.

Forum List

Back