USMB Coffee Shop IV

not that i would ever paint my house any of those colors
Reminds me of our former town in Kansas, there was one new neighborhood in which all the residents painted their new homes in various earthtones providing a very aesthetically pleasing view on every street. . . .until one rebel whose very large two story home, built on a strategic central corner so that it was visible from just about everywhere, painted his house a bright BRIGHT metallic blue. And because they had failed to include that kind of restriction in the homeowners association guidelines, everybody was stuck with it. Live and learn.

Is that what happens when you give BBD a bath on a hot day? :p

I just can't resist puns. Many of them go unnoticed so...
thup.gif

Btw I've reported, but not heard back about, this new system's inability to quote-within-quote so that the above would make some kind of sense. As it is that's going to put a heavy damper on discussions. For what's supposed to be a discussion site it might be a deal breaker.

Hey, I have 73 points. What can I do with my points? Is there a blender in my future?
I don't know what the points mean or how people get them. Some have a uniform 40 something - some have a uniform 73 and some have more? How did those who have more get more? I dunno.

I can appreciate the theory but when you look at how many members have exactly 73 points, how many have exactly 45 points while only a small handful have points different from that????? Doesn't really compute does it?

If you click on your avi and you get the Pop Up you will see that your Trophy Points "73" is highlighted. Click on that and then you will see something like this;

Trophies Awarded to Derideo_Te
  1. 25
    Awarded: Yesterday at 5:22 PM

Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff
    Your content has been liked 500 times.
  2. 12

I Like It a Lot
    Your messages have been liked 50 times.
  3. 20

USMB Addicted
    1,000 messages? Impressive!
  4. 10

Can't Stop!
    You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  5. 5

Keeps Coming Back
    30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  6. 1

First Message
    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

That adds up to 73 and I am guessing you have the same amount of trophies to get a similar count. Given that they all have the exact same date/time stamp I am guessing that they were "auto awarded" by USMB based on whatever we had in the old system. For noobs it will be another story.

Mrs. BBD is at the church quilting with all the usual quilting ladies. Not much going on here. I think I should go put Taco down for his afternoon nap. Maybe I will sit with him in the recliner so he doesn't feel neglected. That might make him take his nap better...

Forum List

Back