USMB Coffee Shop IV

Ooh, I see Sheila - if you go to your 'alerts' and click on them, the window that drops down will display a list of trophies you have been awarded. We have 88 of them so far.

Pretty cool stuff. :)

We all seem to have the same number of points - 88. Hmm. I wonder what that means?

Well, in ham radio lingo, "88" means "love and kisses".

No, really, it does.

What's even weirder --- earlier today everybody was stuck on 73. In ham radio lingo 73 means "goodbye". And those are the only two number codes they use in ham radio AFAIK.

What are the chances? :eusa_think:

Well, in ham radio lingo, "88" means "love and kisses".

No, really, it does.

What's even weirder --- earlier today everybody was stuck on 73. In ham radio lingo 73 means "goodbye". And those are the only two number codes they use in ham radio AFAIK.

What are the chances? :eusa_think:

Mama Fox has 103 trophy points.

She can shout Sheila some breakfast! ;)

Can't seem to get to sleep tonight... Was laying in bed just tossing and turning so I decided to just get up for a while so I wouldn't disturb Mrs. BBD. Before I got up though, I wondered about just how many people might be awake working in a donut shop or bakery busy at the task of making donuts for an America that is bound to wake up searching for a fresh hot donut...

Nope. It takes a lot of imagination to see any change from yesterday. Maybe really really really really subtle.

The outlying area (outside of the USMB page) is gray. You can see the contrast because the USMB page is a lighter shade of gray. None of it is white, at least not on my computer. White would be the background to the "f" in the Facebook button below.

Caffeineloading_zpsaee613b1.png

Good morning, Coffee Shoppers, and welcome to the second day on the new Planet of Zenforo-USMB. It's also a Wednesday, btw, so hump away!! :D

In honor of today, and considering that many of us maybe feel like aliens in our own "home", today's topic continues as "ALIENS DRINKING COFFEE!"

Alien no. 1 drinking coffee:

6767120_std.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Good night darlinks. I love you guys.
And we're still keeping vigil for
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Stat's aunt,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and assurance for Ringel,
Wellness for BBD,
007's Mom,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.
And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, and Becki.
candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Can't seem to get to sleep tonight... Was laying in bed just tossing and turning so I decided to just get up for a while so I wouldn't disturb Mrs. BBD. Before I got up though, I wondered about just how many people might be awake working in a donut shop or bakery busy at the task of making donuts for an America that is bound to wake up searching for a fresh hot donut...

How are you feeling anyway, BBD? I believe you had something...what was it, Lyme disease or something?

Forum List

Back