USMB Coffee Shop IV

As someone who is very fond of earlobes, I get the willies when I see the younger generation like this...

134693361_c94f2310f7.jpg

Same here. Who wants their ears to be all stretched when they are elderly?

They don't think they will ever get old. Not only will they have droopy earlobes, they will be deaf from the BOOM BOOM in their cars.

They don't think they will ever get old. Not only will they have droopy earlobes, they will be deaf from the BOOM BOOM in their cars.

I don't mind the BOOM BOOM as I am one of those myself, and being already partially deaf it doesn't worry me. ;)

You will care when you have to have your tv up so high to hear it, the neighbors down the street come and bang on your door for noise disturbance, lol.

Up late, getting ready to go to bed.
I was just reminiscing about an incident that happened at my first Battle of the Bulge reenactment. I may have relayed this story a while back so some might remember it. We're up at Fort Indiantown Gap in PA, end of January, in the mountains in knee deep snow. Our side is on the defensive for this scenario and the Allies are attacking down a road in a valley. Our unit sets up on the southern ridge in a flanking position and we wait. Sure enough the Allies walk right into the trap so they pull back and try to flank us, we were expecting that so this huge firefight erupts on our left flank. I'm about 15 yards back from the main line when all of a sudden I see guys scattering to the left and right. Out of the tree line between the two combatants comes this black bear shittin' and a gittin' lumbering by me at flank speed. I spin around and aim my rifle at his rump and let loose with a couple of rapid shots (obviously we're using blanks). The guy next to me looks at me in horror and exclaims; "What the fuck are you doing??!!" I looked at him and replied; "Scarring' him some more........." That bear probably didn't stop running till he hit New Jersey. :lol:

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for:
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Stat's aunt,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and assurance for Ringel,
Wellness for BBD,
007's Mom,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, and Becki.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Well she deserved to fall, but they have nothing to do with some barbaric practice regarding foot binding.
It's probably on par with the neck stretching thing done in Africa..or the lip thing where they have those huge discs in them.

As someone who is very fond of earlobes, I get the willies when I see the younger generation like this...

134693361_c94f2310f7.jpg

a couple of my friends sons do that. very odd. I just have a single small diamond stud that I've had for decades now.

Do any of my coffee-mates know how to find current members online? In the previous format one could click on the option at the top of the page, Active Members, and go to the bottom of page and everyone online, at that time, would be visible.

Forum List

Back