USMB Coffee Shop IV

Just finished dinner. Made a roasted corned beef (Rosemary, thyme, garlic and the seasoning packet) served with rice and broccoli. Little too salty that way but otherwise good. Looking at using the remainder to make hash or Spanish Corned Beef.

DSC_4937.jpg

file://localhost/Users/cdrandchief/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Masters/2014/08/21/20140821-185713/CDY_0006.JPG

Checked my trail camera just now. Wonder if this is one of our hang-abouts that got Mrs. BBD so mad this morning? She planted lots of fall flowers yesterday and when she checked them this morning they were all dug up and mostly destroyed by the critters she calls "bandits". Wasn't able to talk to her in a rational way until after I had my third cup of coffee. Then she was still pretty loud. I'm pretty sure there are no raccoons on her Christmas list.

well my vacation starts now. I was able to get done most of what I needed to today. a few more things to take care of tomorrow but i'll do it from home. looks like the weather is supposed to be nice for the coming week.

So you want to make a fashion statement? seriously, someone needs to spring for a razor

3-110814160255-21320163.jpeg

It took me forever to figure out how to post pictures in the last system. I'm guessing I'll figure it out here in a little longer than forever. :D
You can just drag and drop the image into the quick reply box and if there is no link block on the image, it will appear when you post.

But you just get the link? Or do you get the picture? Cause up above where you had the link, I was able to go up to it and see the Cat, but it wasn't on the post.
Some websites will block image links to other sites. It takes up their bandwidth to have an imaged called on another website.

However, the image should show up if you drag n drop it here unless it is blocked. Then you'll just get the link.

OK... so I don't know how to insert a photo now... :-(

Super simple...click in the reply box at the bottom of the page so it highlights all of the tools. Select the image icon, to the right of the smilies icon. Paste the url, select insert, and then click on post reply tab.
hot-guys-and-cat-versions-of-them-1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Forum List

Back