USMB Coffee Shop IV

AND. . . .AHEM!!!!!!!

Woman-Pointing-Her-Finger-006.jpg

Anybody squabbling in the Coffee Shop, cut it out!!! Friends and family will fuss and feud now and then, but I give ya'll fair warning. If you keep it up, I'll make you sit in the corner and hug until you straighten up. That is a formidable weapon and I'm not afraid to use it.

Funny, I always imagine you younger than that, foxy....

LOL I wish. Very diplomatic though. :)

AND. . . .AHEM!!!!!!!

Woman-Pointing-Her-Finger-006.jpg

Anybody squabbling in the Coffee Shop, cut it out!!! Friends and family will fuss and feud now and then, but I give ya'll fair warning. If you keep it up, I'll make you sit in the corner and hug until you straighten up. That is a formidable weapon and I'm not afraid to use it.

Funny, I always imagine you younger than that, foxy....

LOL I wish. Very diplomatic though. :)

I do try my very best. Especially with nice ladies. :D

Damn. I miss all the fun. :(
And I have all this food to throw in my compost bin. Gonna go to waste now.

It feels to me in general that the site is building up a higher tension level than we're used to. Some of us predicted that would happen with this new system but perhaps analysis of that while it's of interest to all, properly belongs in Announcement and Feedback. At least the details thereof.

All over New Orleans, shops feature some piece of folk art from a guy named Doctor Bob. They're all dressed differently but they all carry the same messsage. Looks like this:

140.jpg

:eusa_angel:

'Nother hot sunny day here. Gonna chew on some more trees.
Euell?

It feels to me in general that the site is building up a higher tension level than we're used to. Some of us predicted that would happen with this new system but perhaps analysis of that while it's of interest to all, properly belongs in Announcement and Feedback. At least the details thereof.

All over New Orleans, shops feature some piece of folk art from a guy named Doctor Bob. They're all dressed differently but they all carry the same messsage. Looks like this:

140.jpg

Euell?

Yes, I'll. ;)

Needed a metaphor for "chainsaw". Something with more teeth.
By gum.

140.jpg

Euell?

Yes, I'll. ;)

By gum.
Beaver...... :eusa_whistle:

140.jpg

Euell?

Yes, I'll. ;)

By gum.
Beaver...... :eusa_whistle:

That's a big ten four. Send 'er to my door. Always room for more.

Wow Kaz. $80k???? I cannot in my wildest dreams imagine having that kind of money to spend on anything that is enjoyed for a day and then it's over with and done.

That is why you hire a photographer. ;)

Sorry but before I would spend that kind of money, even if I had it, cell phone snap shots would work just fine. :)

Wow Kaz. $80k???? I cannot in my wildest dreams imagine having that kind of money to spend on anything that is enjoyed for a day and then it's over with and done.

I could pay it if I had to, but I don't see how it's worth that much money for one weekend. It was fun, but I bet saveliberty's $4K one was just as much fun.

Wow, it's been a long time since I've seen 2 pages of posts in the coffee shop, and the day is still young...too bad it involved some unnecessary drama. Foxy, you were spot on about how this new rating system would play out...I really didn't expect to be so bad. The CS has always been a retreat from the nonsense on the rest of the board, and it had better stay that way or I won't have any reason to hang out here with you guys. TIA for knocking the shit off.:thup: :D

That is why you hire a photographer. ;)

That was one thing I found pretty annoying. Usually, the photographers have their time for everyone to pose, then they try to blend in. There was a crew of about 4 taking pictures and they were really obnoxious through the whole thing going into the center of the action and being a constant obstacle.. It seemed like the priority was the photographs of the event over the event. Maybe I'd feel that way too if I dropped the $80K, damn it, I want great pictures of it!!!!

Wow, it's been a long time since I've seen 2 pages of posts in the coffee shop, and the day is still young...too bad it involved some unnecessary drama. Foxy, you were spot on about how this new rating system would play out...I really didn't expect to be so bad. The CS has always been a retreat from the nonsense on the rest of the board, and it had better stay that way or I won't have any reason to hang out here with you guys. TIA for knocking the shit off.:thup: :D
I just PMed CK to treat "disagree" the same as negs were considered on the old forum in the CS considering at least one poster came in the CS to specifically red x two posters for no valid reason. Hopefully he'll make a favorable ruling.

I could pay it if I had to, but I don't see how it's worth that much money for one weekend. It was fun, but I bet saveliberty's $4K one was just as much fun.

Neither Hombre or I or our parents had any money when we got married. I did have a church wedding with flowers, music, vocalist, and a reception afterward at my great aunt's house--no wedding dress as there was not money for that but I didn't care at all--and I think the whole thing cost maybe $50 by the time we gave an honorarium to the preacher.

Forum List

Back