USMB Coffee Shop IV

halloweenie.jpg

Why can't ghosts get witches pregnant?? They have hollow weenies.:lol:

Psst, Sherry...

<whispers>

All weenies are hollow.

4d62edd7cce7227d63d4659fbe1234a0.jpg

You guys crack me up.

Sending special vibes to keep Hobbes safe until Pogo returns.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Pogo's aunt,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
GW's student/friend Sean, his injured brother, and their family,
Tresha and hubby,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

img_0322.png

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Warm last night (Halloween Night in SLC!). Not as many trick o treaters as last year in the Avenues, but the costumes were fun and cute, some of the adults were tricked out as well. We had a good time. And tonight is change the clock back, yeah.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Don't tell me I'm the first one up here this morning? Heck I didn't even get home 'til 3:45.

43 at 8:50 and beautifully clear. I have elected to sit inside this morning, rather than out in the gazebo

Anyway, Last night was a monster at Doc's it was our highest grossing night in our 8 month history.
At times, there were 3 bartenders serving people 3 deep at the bar. The music was great. Jason Abel Project came in costumes.
I did manage to clean up 6 or 8 broken beer bottles, but never had to break up a fight or mop up somebody's former stomach contents.
If we could do that twice a month I might could draw a salary.

Warm last night (Halloween Night in SLC!). Not as many trick o treaters as last year in the Avenues, but the costumes were fun and cute, some of the adults were tricked out as well. We had a good time. And tonight is change the clock back, yeah.

Dang! Thanks Jake, on the clock thing. I hadn't read anything today, but USMB. :lol:

I'm one of the 43%.

Daylight Saving Time ends tomorrow, but Americans aren’t so sure it’s still necessary.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that most American Adults (82%) know to move their clocks back an hour this weekend to end Daylight Saving Time (DST). Ten percent (10%) think they need to move their clocks forward an hour. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

43% Say There s No Need for Daylight Saving Time - Rasmussen Reports trade

Last edited:

Dang! Thanks Jake, on the clock thing. I hadn't read anything today, but USMB. :lol:

I have an alarm clock that sets itself by the Super Secret Signal. It's been telling me we're back to real time for a week now. If they'd quit changing the date -- or better yet abandon the stoopid idea altogether -- there wouldn't be this confusion.

You guys crack me up.

Sending special vibes to keep Hobbes safe until Pogo returns.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Pogo's aunt,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
GW's student/friend Sean, his injured brother, and their family,
Tresha and hubby,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

img_0322.png

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Foxy, my aunt is fine, she came through all the operation and therapy stuff. I visited her a couple of weeks ago and all is normal, for a 95-year-old, so she can make a space on the list. Thank you :smiliehug:

I have an alarm clock that sets itself by the Super Secret Signal. It's been telling me we're back to real time for a week now. If they'd quit changing the date -- or better yet abandon the stoopid idea altogether -- there wouldn't be this confusion.

:lol: Too funny..the Super Secret Signal malfunctioning.

I have 7 clocks to change the time. ( Two of those are optional ) Still!! :death:

:lol: Too funny..the Super Secret Signal malfunctioning.

I have 7 clocks to change the time. ( Two of those are optional ) Still!! :death:

It's got the right time -- it's just that it went to the right time a week earlier than the latest arbitrary date set to stop lying about what time it is.

I have another SuperSecretSignal clock but I have it set to UTC so it doesn't have that issue.

I'm one of the 43%.

Daylight Saving Time ends tomorrow, but Americans aren’t so sure it’s still necessary.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that most American Adults (82%) know to move their clocks back an hour this weekend to end Daylight Saving Time (DST). Ten percent (10%) think they need to move their clocks forward an hour. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Retirees and most 8 to 5 jobbers don't care. The schools do, and the afternoon recreationists do.

I will go with whatever on this one. I love walking before dawn and at dusk, such as last night when wife and I walked in the avenues watching the parents and kids at Halloweening, remembering our own days of doing both at one time or another. A sweet melancholy, much enjoyed.

I'm one of the 43%.

Me too. The whole idea is analogous to changing a light bulb by climbing up a ladder and then having somebody rotate the ladder, instead of just turning the bulb.

Forum List

Back