USMB Coffee Shop IV

That's not too bad. Scorpions get some great press, killers that they're supposed to be.
Glad it isn't too bad.

Of the 1,000+ known species of scorpion, only 25 have venom that is deadly to humans. Almost all are found in Asia and the African continent.

Hope he doesn't live in Arizona.

The Arizona bark scorpion (Centruroides sculpturatus) is the only deadly scorpion present in the U.S. Both its scientific and common names have changed throughout the years. Sometimes it is sometimes referred to as the “sculptured scorpion.” It can grow up to around 8 cm by the time it reaches its adult stage.
Deadly Scorpions - Are Scorpions Deadly?

I'm in Georgia. These scorpions are a nuisance rather than a real danger.

The worst thing about being back at work is that I have to wear a bra again.

They are the most annoying things ever invented.

This is my mom...

:lol:

1_red_hat_cartoon_oldlady_sweatshirt_vs_bra.jpg

The day and evening got away from me again, so I'll catch up with everything in the morning.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Marg’s mom,
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Blackhawk’s mom,
Newby's mom,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s sore foot and friend Shirley,
Meister and his mom,
Testarosa
Drake's injured friend,
PixieStix's sister,
Hollie's stepdad,
Coyote's father-in-law,
Spoonie, Ringel, Sheila, and 007's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Avg-Joe & furry companion Boo
Pix,
Becki!!! and Becki’s hubby,
Smilebong for his brother-in-law and family,
Ernie and his friend Royce's family, especially Alisha, as they prepare for the final goodbye,
Sheila and Andrew,
Noomi's post surgery healing.
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana and cousin,
Mertex as she prepares for the final goodbye for her friend,
Ringel and his family in transition and Mrs. Ringel's impending surgery,
Grandma and family dealing with death of extended family member,
Sheila's impending surgery,
Ollie's daughter Angie and his youngest brother,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Bigfoot, Oddball, and Sunshine.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

I have a job interview on Thursday! :)
It wasn't even for the job I applied for, either. I applied for front of counter service at a local petrol station, and the boss called me tonight, told me the position had been filled, but that something had come up in the kitchens. He went through the resumes, saw mine, and wondered if I might be interested in it. I said hell yes, so interview on Thursday. :) If I get it, I will work weekends. Very happy right now. Fingers crossed for me please!

Good morning, Coffee Shop crew. Well, it's Monday. Got a routine appointment with the foot doctor at 0900 which means I will have to leave home at 0800 to get there. Had my coffee and have given the 3 hound doggies their treat this morning. Hot and muggy night last night. Turned the A/C on for the first time this year. Slept like a baby. I slept so well that I'm afraid it may interfere with my planned afternoon nap! Got a few errands to run while I'm in Rockford. Something tells me that Mrs. BBD is going to want me to take her out to lunch while we are in Rockford... Anyway, except for some rain the weatherman is calling for, should be a pretty good day here. Hope everybody else has a great day too.

Caffeineloading_zpsaee613b1.png

Good morning, America (and the world), time to rise and shine, throw back the covers and greet Monday with CARPE DIEM!!!

Today's celeb no. 1 drinking coffee:

100b81f3a7ea5179b0f90505ebd5baa4.jpg

Lauren Bacall
I always thought Bacall was great, but that is the ugliest pair of pants on a woman I have ever seen.....they look like Dickies.....glad they don't make them like that anymore.

:eek: OMG - It's already Monday Morning!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wife just lost her only van key while on a 2 mile walk with the dogs. :cuckoo: I have been telling her every since she bought it with only one key that she had best spend the money to get a second one made because having 2 keys unlocks program mode allowing us to load 8 cheap key copies into the security memory.

Now we have to pay $100 get it towed to the dealer & pay them $300 to program a new key. :mad:

Forum List

Back