USMB Coffee Shop IV

970846_388852197903840_979800707_n.jpg

One of the estate items none of my other brothers want is my dads (payed for) 2004 Ram 1500 quad-cab loaded to the gills with only 32000 miles on it. Guess what I'm getting..........

2004-dodge-ram-1500-4x4-quad-cab-laramie_4479625.jpg

Basically gets almost the same MPG as my 97 Ram 1500 regular cab stripped down (6 banger) that needs minor transmission work........

One of the estate items none of my other brothers want is my dads (payed for) 2004 Ram 1500 quad-cab loaded to the gills with only 32000 miles on it. Guess what I'm getting..........

Basically gets almost the same MPG as my 97 Ram 1500 regular cab stripped down (6 banger) that needs minor transmission work........

You mean, you aren't giving that to me? I'm so hurt.

Depends on what I get in return........ I ain't cheap but I'm easy........ :lol:

Depends on what I get in return........ I ain't cheap but I'm easy........ :lol:

You do know I've been married for 33 years, right?

You do know I've been married for 33 years, right?

Didn't you just tell us women get divorced because they know how to drive? :D

Just say-yin'...

No, I said that's what my mom believed was the reason behind the high divorce rate. Seems to be a lot of people that are really bad at reading comprehension.

Good morning everybody. Good to see that KissMy dropped by again. :)

Looking forward to our probably first 90 degree day today, but it is June and usually the hottest month of the year for us. Drinking coffee and trying to get my body to agree that it should be up - headed over to the rehab center to lead the Sunday worship service for the residents there after while. Hombre goes to help the folks with the hymnbooks, finding the page to sing and such. I think God won't mind if we skip our regular church service in order to do that. Half my congregation will sleep through it, some will be off in their own little world somewhere, but for those who do come to participate and are able to do so, they really make it special for those of us blessed to be in that ministry.

So here's hoping everybody has a great Sunday.

Funny, here it snowed a bunch up on the mountains yesterday. I was fortunate enough to have to change another hydraulic pump, while the horizontal rain soaked everything that was not covered by my windbreaker. Right now, it's 49F and still raining. At least it isn't too windy where I am now.
Girls are on their way, had a glitch out of Fayetteville and got re-routed from Dulles to Baltimore. But they will catch up with their original flight from Seattle to Anchorage and arrive as scheduled. (I'll have time to catch GoT!)
I'm thinking that worshiping with the residents of the rehab center will more than adequately excuse you and Hombre from regular church services.

Forum List

Back