USMB Coffee Shop IV

grandma-favorite-video-games-funny-pinoy-jokes.jpg

Well, it took 4 years, but I've finally been stung by a scorpion in this house. Little bastard was in my shirt after I got out of the shower and got me on my shoulder. :evil:

Are you OK?

Think of a bee sting.

I haven't been stung by a bee in quite a long time, but that's what I've been told it's like. It wasn't terrible, but it was really annoying. I don't like feeling unsafe putting on my clothes. :eek:

The little one is 5 years old!

She's in the bath right now. We were lucky enough to get to keep her overnight; she's on her dad's time this week and we only expected to have her for a few hours today, but we found out yesterday we'd get to keep her until tomorrow. We're not having her birthday party until next Sunday, she won't be back with us till Friday and there are a number of relatives coming this weekend.

I bought her an ice cream cake for today (ok, maybe it was more for me than her :lol:) and we're going to have some after this bath, sit and watch a little something on tv before she goes to bed.

Then tomorrow after she leaves I'm probably going to start working on another, surprise, pinata....this time I'm going to use a long, thin balloon and eventually turn it into a snake. That should be much easier than my attempt at a unicorn. :lol:

The little one is 5 years old!

She's in the bath right now. We were lucky enough to get to keep her overnight; she's on her dad's time this week and we only expected to have her for a few hours today, but we found out yesterday we'd get to keep her until tomorrow. We're not having her birthday party until next Sunday, she won't be back with us till Friday and there are a number of relatives coming this weekend.

I bought her an ice cream cake for today (ok, maybe it was more for me than her :lol:) and we're going to have some after this bath, sit and watch a little something on tv before she goes to bed.

Then tomorrow after she leaves I'm probably going to start working on another, surprise, pinata....this time I'm going to use a long, thin balloon and eventually turn it into a snake. That should be much easier than my attempt at a unicorn. :lol:

If your buying ice cream cakes I'll have a Coffee Lovers......

eight-layer-quiltedcoffee.jpg

You got me, I forget, old age will do that do you. :D

Old age will do what to you? People tell me that I am over the hill but I don't remember no stinking hill, do you? :badgrin:

All I wanna know is if it's downhill from here on, how come it's so much harder to move?
Years ago, a co-worker turned 60 and I told him "It's all down hill from here."
To which he replied, "Hell no! It's up hill, every $%*#@ step of the way."

I finally understand.

Think of a bee sting.

That's not too bad. Scorpions get some great press, killers that they're supposed to be.
Glad it isn't too bad.

Of the 1,000+ known species of scorpion, only 25 have venom that is deadly to humans. Almost all are found in Asia and the African continent.

Hope he doesn't live in Arizona.

The Arizona bark scorpion (Centruroides sculpturatus) is the only deadly scorpion present in the U.S. Both its scientific and common names have changed throughout the years. Sometimes it is sometimes referred to as the “sculptured scorpion.” It can grow up to around 8 cm by the time it reaches its adult stage.
Deadly Scorpions - Are Scorpions Deadly?

Forum List

Back