USMB Coffee Shop IV

Caffeineloading_zpsaee613b1.png

Good morning, America (and the world), time to rise and shine, throw back the covers and greet Monday with CARPE DIEM!!!

Today's celeb no. 1 drinking coffee:

100b81f3a7ea5179b0f90505ebd5baa4.jpg

Lauren Bacall
I always thought Bacall was great, but that is the ugliest pair of pants on a woman I have ever seen.....they look like Dickies.....glad they don't make them like that anymore.

I guarantee you that, as a man, I was not thinking of her pants.

:D

Mornin' All!

boedicca-albums-mo-mo-mo-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6135-coffeebath-1.gif

And I think Lauren looks classy.

:eek: OMG - It's already Monday Morning!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wife just lost her only van key while on a 2 mile walk with the dogs. :cuckoo: I have been telling her every since she bought it with only one key that she had best spend the money to get a second one made because having 2 keys unlocks program mode allowing us to load 8 cheap key copies into the security memory.

Now we have to pay $100 get it towed to the dealer & pay them $300 to program a new key. :mad:

Wow. Do you have the owner's manual? Sometimes a locksmith can use that to make a new key and they would do it for a lot less than $400.

Good morning, America (and the world), time to rise and shine, throw back the covers and greet Monday with CARPE DIEM!!!

Lauren Bacall
I always thought Bacall was great, but that is the ugliest pair of pants on a woman I have ever seen.....they look like Dickies.....glad they don't make them like that anymore.

Those were high fashion though back in the 40's, 50's, and I believe the 60's. Going through my mom's stuff after she died, she had several pair packed away in an old trunk. My nieces took care of all the old clothes so I don't know what they did with them.

Good morning everybody. I am torn whether to go with Hombre to his doctor's appointment for both a routine checkup and also to check out a new area of concern - or to attend the funeral of our eldest Senior Saint at the same time. It will come to me what to do though.

Hope everybody is having a good Monday. We're looking forward to a stretch of days in the low 90's but that is very pleasant for us this time of year. The only problem is you dress for the 90 degree weather but when you go into restaurants, it feels like sub arctic temps--uncomfortably cool. And you feel silly taking a sweater with you in June in Albuquerque.

Lauren Bacall

Those were high fashion though back in the 40's, 50's, and I believe the 60's. Going through my mom's stuff after she died, she had several pair packed away in an old trunk. My nieces took care of all the old clothes so I don't know what they did with them.
I wish they would come back

For the office especially it's the look I prefer.

c+zara+wide+leg+pleated+gray+wool+trousers+blush+peach+pastel+pink+silk+tie+neck+body+suit+tibi+braided+brown+belt+menswear+trends+tassle+loafer+brogues+oxford+shoes+fashion+style+blog+professional+office+work+women+wear+inspiration+silver+jewelry.jpg

:eek: OMG - It's already Monday Morning!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wife just lost her only van key while on a 2 mile walk with the dogs. :cuckoo: I have been telling her every since she bought it with only one key that she had best spend the money to get a second one made because having 2 keys unlocks program mode allowing us to load 8 cheap key copies into the security memory.

Now we have to pay $100 get it towed to the dealer & pay them $300 to program a new key. :mad:

Wow. Do you have the owner's manual? Sometimes a locksmith can use that to make a new key and they would do it for a lot less than $400.

I checked with 2 locksmiths a couple years ago when she got the van. It has a progressive electronic key code. They said you must have 2 keys to enable program mode to accept more keys, otherwise you have to go to the dealer. I have done that 2 key program procedure on other vehicles with the same system. It is spelled out in the owners manual. That is why I was on her ass about getting another key made at the dealer even though it cost $100 at the time. Now with no keys it cost a lot more.

Here's the situation:

My boss announced his retirement Friday morning. It's effective next January. He further said that he would come back in the capacity of Modernization Coordinator.

Now, we already have someone in that position. She works very hard and does a great job. Modernization is where a lot of money is spent. A lot of contractors submit bids and there is a lot of politics involved.

I asked him if this does not constitute double dipping. He will take the state pension AND a salary as Modernization Coordinator.

That's when he shouted me down and called me an idiot! Did I mention he made his announcement at a meeting in front of the entire staff?

I think, when asked that question, he could have taken one of three courses of action. He could have answered the question honestly. If it wasn't double dipping he could have explained how with and honest answer. If it is double dipping, he could have answered honestly, even with an explanation showing how he deserved it or could get away with it.

The second course of action would be to concoct a lie he thinks everyone could find credible.

The third course would be to shout down the questioner and call him an idiot.

Which course of action would a leader take?

I'm applying for his job.

Here's the situation:

My boss announced his retirement Friday morning. It's effective next January. He further said that he would come back in the capacity of Modernization Coordinator.

Now, we already have someone in that position. She works very hard and does a great job. Modernization is where a lot of money is spent. A lot of contractors submit bids and there is a lot of politics involved.

I asked him if this does not constitute double dipping. He will take the state pension AND a salary as Modernization Coordinator.

That's when he shouted me down and called me an idiot! Did I mention he made his announcement at a meeting in front of the entire staff?

I think, when asked that question, he could have taken one of three courses of action. He could have answered the question honestly. If it wasn't double dipping he could have explained how with and honest answer. If it is double dipping, he could have answered honestly, even with an explanation showing how he deserved it or could get away with it.

The second course of action would be to concoct a lie he thinks everyone could find credible.

The third course would be to shout down the questioner and call him an idiot.

Which course of action would a leader take?

I'm applying for his job.

Go for it!

Forum List

Back