USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good morning everybody. I am torn whether to go with Hombre to his doctor's appointment for both a routine checkup and also to check out a new area of concern - or to attend the funeral of our eldest Senior Saint at the same time. It will come to me what to do though.

Hope everybody is having a good Monday. We're looking forward to a stretch of days in the low 90's but that is very pleasant for us this time of year. The only problem is you dress for the 90 degree weather but when you go into restaurants, it feels like sub arctic temps--uncomfortably cool. And you feel silly taking a sweater with you in June in Albuquerque.

My two cents: I'd prioritize the living and go with the hubby if the new area of concern is something serious. The moral support and having an advocate to ask questions make a big difference to the patient.

Last edited:
10178077_800699316620712_3459594568193158372_n.jpg

can someone tell me how it can be monday already. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

1000 miles per hour.......... 24000 miles per day..........

someone needs to find a way to slow the earths rotation down on the weekends

All ya gotta do is move toward one of the poles. See the fine print.

Advertised speed valid only at equator. Spin speed not recommended for TV pundits. Side effects may include dizziness, vertigo or Libra. Call your doctor if rotation stops after four hours.

Speakin'-a-witch, based on all the "bad gateways" I keep getting the site must have moved its servers to Novosibirsk... some thread's gunna have to moult again.

Last edited:
I always thought Bacall was great, but that is the ugliest pair of pants on a woman I have ever seen.....they look like Dickies.....glad they don't make them like that anymore.

Those were high fashion though back in the 40's, 50's, and I believe the 60's. Going through my mom's stuff after she died, she had several pair packed away in an old trunk. My nieces took care of all the old clothes so I don't know what they did with them.
I wish they would come back

For the office especially it's the look I prefer.

c+zara+wide+leg+pleated+gray+wool+trousers+blush+peach+pastel+pink+silk+tie+neck+body+suit+tibi+braided+brown+belt+menswear+trends+tassle+loafer+brogues+oxford+shoes+fashion+style+blog+professional+office+work+women+wear+inspiration+silver+jewelry.jpg

They had these on Fashion Queens last night. The girl had a slight middy shirt with the trousers and a blazer. She looked smoking hot.

Those were high fashion though back in the 40's, 50's, and I believe the 60's. Going through my mom's stuff after she died, she had several pair packed away in an old trunk. My nieces took care of all the old clothes so I don't know what they did with them.

They had these on Fashion Queens last night. The girl had a slight middy shirt with the trousers and a blazer. She looked smoking hot.

Those ladies have nothing on me:lol:

Those ladies have nothing on me:lol:

Oh everyone knows that. :)

I'm saying they're always a good look and I think they're making a comeback.

c+zara+wide+leg+pleated+gray+wool+trousers+blush+peach+pastel+pink+silk+tie+neck+body+suit+tibi+braided+brown+belt+menswear+trends+tassle+loafer+brogues+oxford+shoes+fashion+style+blog+professional+office+work+women+wear+inspiration+silver+jewelry.jpg

Hm... if that's "hot" I'll have a "frigid" please :eusa_angel:

[ame=http://youtu.be/OCCSItlrP0A]So papa, how do you like the iPad we got you - YouTube[/ame]

The wife came out of the OR at 1330 hours (1:30pm for you uninitiated.....). She was supposed to be out by 12:30 but I guess the fibroids were that big it took longer. They're keeping her overnight, either for observation and or revenue bumping.......... not sure which. She's sleeping now so I came home to check on the cats and feed them then I'll go back later this afternoon.

What have you been smoking?

"Smoking hot" involves sensuality from my perspective.. granted, I am a guy and all.

Forum List

Back