USMB Coffee Shop IV

I wish they would come back

For the office especially it's the look I prefer.

c+zara+wide+leg+pleated+gray+wool+trousers+blush+peach+pastel+pink+silk+tie+neck+body+suit+tibi+braided+brown+belt+menswear+trends+tassle+loafer+brogues+oxford+shoes+fashion+style+blog+professional+office+work+women+wear+inspiration+silver+jewelry.jpg

They had these on Fashion Queens last night. The girl had a slight middy shirt with the trousers and a blazer. She looked smoking hot.

What have you been smoking?

"Smoking hot" involves sensuality from my perspective.. granted, I am a guy and all.

I think real fashion is sensual. Slutty is out. Keep it in the bedroom, I'd never go out on the street the way some of these crazies do just to get attention.

For you motorcycle enthusiasts.... this was taken exactly 70 years ago, probably in West Texas

Attachments

• $Momacycle 1944.jpg
    $Momacycle 1944.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 32
Those were high fashion though back in the 40's, 50's, and I believe the 60's. Going through my mom's stuff after she died, she had several pair packed away in an old trunk. My nieces took care of all the old clothes so I don't know what they did with them.

c+zara+wide+leg+pleated+gray+wool+trousers+blush+peach+pastel+pink+silk+tie+neck+body+suit+tibi+braided+brown+belt+menswear+trends+tassle+loafer+brogues+oxford+shoes+fashion+style+blog+professional+office+work+women+wear+inspiration+silver+jewelry.jpg

They had these on Fashion Queens last night. The girl had a slight middy shirt with the trousers and a blazer. She looked smoking hot.
Those loose trousers in the picture have their advantages. They appear to have lots of pocket room in the front. Perfect for carrying a couple of sandwiches, one in each pocket.

Back from the hospital. The wife is pretty much sleeping most of the time which is a good thing. Found out why the surgery took and extra hour, they went in to take out 3 large fibroids and ended up removing 18. She's on some good pain meds so she should get lots of sleep and I should be able to bring her home tomorrow.

Good morning, Coffee Shop crew. Well, it's Monday. Got a routine appointment with the foot doctor at 0900 which means I will have to leave home at 0800 to get there. Had my coffee and have given the 3 hound doggies their treat this morning. Hot and muggy night last night. Turned the A/C on for the first time this year. Slept like a baby. I slept so well that I'm afraid it may interfere with my planned afternoon nap! Got a few errands to run while I'm in Rockford. Something tells me that Mrs. BBD is going to want me to take her out to lunch while we are in Rockford... Anyway, except for some rain the weatherman is calling for, should be a pretty good day here. Hope everybody else has a great day too.

Hope the appointment went well.

Good morning.

Hello!

Good morning everybody. I am torn whether to go with Hombre to his doctor's appointment for both a routine checkup and also to check out a new area of concern - or to attend the funeral of our eldest Senior Saint at the same time. It will come to me what to do though.

Hope everybody is having a good Monday. We're looking forward to a stretch of days in the low 90's but that is very pleasant for us this time of year. The only problem is you dress for the 90 degree weather but when you go into restaurants, it feels like sub arctic temps--uncomfortably cool. And you feel silly taking a sweater with you in June in Albuquerque.

Go with Hombre. :) As someone already said, go with the living.

Back from the hospital. The wife is pretty much sleeping most of the time which is a good thing. Found out why the surgery took and extra hour, they went in to take out 3 large fibroids and ended up removing 18. She's on some good pain meds so she should get lots of sleep and I should be able to bring her home tomorrow.

Glad the surgery went well, but wow, 18 fibroids! I hope the removal of them means she is feeling better than she was. Here's hoping for a quick recovery.

Those loose trousers in the picture have their advantages. They appear to have lots of pocket room in the front. Perfect for carrying a couple of sandwiches, one in each pocket.
:lol::lol:

Foxy, you can take me off the vigil list now. :) I am doing well and almost fully healed.

This morning I had to pull out one of my stitches - it was two inches long and dangling down the back of my throat, as it failed to dissolve properly. Eww, lol.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Marg’s mom,
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Blackhawk’s mom,
Newby's mom,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s sore foot and friend Shirley,
Meister and his mom,
Testarosa
Drake's injured friend,
PixieStix's sister,
Hollie's stepdad,
Coyote's father-in-law,
Spoonie, Ringel, Sheila, and 007's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Avg-Joe & furry companion Boo
Pix,
Becki!!! and Becki’s hubby,
Smilebong for his brother-in-law and family,
Ernie and his friend Royce's family, especially Alisha, as they prepare for the final goodbye,
Sheila and Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana and cousin,
Mertex as she prepares for the final goodbye for her friend,
Ringel and his family in transition and post surgery healing for Mrs. Ringel
Grandma and family dealing with death of extended family member,
Sheila's impending surgery,
Ollie's daughter Angie and his youngest brother,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Bigfoot, Oddball, and Sunshine.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

:eek: OMG - It's already Monday Morning!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wife just lost her only van key while on a 2 mile walk with the dogs. :cuckoo: I have been telling her every since she bought it with only one key that she had best spend the money to get a second one made because having 2 keys unlocks program mode allowing us to load 8 cheap key copies into the security memory.

Now we have to pay $100 get it towed to the dealer & pay them $300 to program a new key. :mad:

Wow. Do you have the owner's manual? Sometimes a locksmith can use that to make a new key and they would do it for a lot less than $400.

Woo-Hew! I walked the same route & found the key. I am usually not a fan of her big pink key strap, but I was happy to see it laying beside the road today. I bet she still won't get another key made before disaster happens again. I can see I will have to take care of this, even though it's her van.

0001168.jpeg

Caffeineloading_zpsaee613b1.png

f3ba_star_trek_tng_communicator_badge.jpg

Good morning, everyone.

Today's celeb are two Mr. Spocks :D :

Here is Mr. Spock no. 1 drinking coffee:

tv_land_nimoy_shatner_73.JPG

Leonard Nimoy, the original Spock (Star Trek: TOS), drinking coffee on board a plane, next to William Shatner (Captain Kirk)

A little more Spock trivia for you:

1349215812-0.jpg

That's Spock (Leonard Nimoy) in the 1960s, jamming at the drums with none other than:

Adam West (Batman)

Holy smokes, Batman!!!

Great class back tonight! Congratulated my two Sensei's for getting their black belts - black looks good on Tracy! My legs were so weak, though. I guess that is what you get for not exercising for 8 days!

Forum List

Back