USMB Coffee Shop IV

Our snow yesterday was sneaky. Very little snow, but it thawed and froze up over night leaving unforeseen ice on secondary and side streets.

Ya'll want to know what a vegan turkey looks like?

10336607_820869784632326_3787591630147708617_n.jpg
I am so going to steal that and do one for Thanksgiving!! Thank you!!

I've been thinking about that too. Would make an outstanding finger food side dish or snack platter wouldn't it? What's the little green things? Kiwi?
Yes. They have a sharp citrus taste but we like them. This so easy and the little ones will love it!

Clear and pretty today but kinda nippy out thar.

Meanwhile, vet just called...they checked his teeth since he is out cold and he has some really bad ones so they wanted to know if I wanted them to pull them. I said yep..since he is already out cold. Poor Moki. Gonna have staples on both sides of his ribs and less teeth. Daddy gets to chew food for him. ;)

We're about to put on a loooooooooong movie and I doubt I'll stay awake for the whole thing, so I'm going to go ahead and sign off for tonight. Ya'll have a great evening and we'll see you in the morning.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
GW's student/friend Sean, his injured brother, and their family,
Tresha and hubby,
Gracie and Moki,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

ThanksgivingBlessings.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.​
I like to review this list every day. Let's me focus my positive vibes where requested, and needed. Sean's brother is doing well, so might be removed from the list. I'd like to request my daughter's friend/mentor, Sachenda be put back on the list. Her cancer has returned and they are planning on aggressive treatment with a lesser percent of success. My daughter is going to visit for Thanksgiving and hope it won't be the last holiday she gets to share with Sachenda. Thank you, Foxy.

Will do G.W.

Cor! I just done a google search on the following terms.

'Psychedelic art', 'Psychedelic animation', and 'geometric art'

I found a lot of very interesting stuff.

Hmmm. Every time I do a google (or bing or AOL or whatever) search, I start seeing ads all over the place related to that search. So let us know what you get after doing a 'psychedelic' search. :)

Norton anti virus and firewall regularly clears out my cookies, so I do not get that problem. The problem I get is that Norton clears out my passwords too, so I have to log on various sites again.

I use I.E. that stores passwords on my computer only separate from the computer cleaner programs. I don't use that feature on anything but my hardwired home computer PC. We travel with the laptops and I think using that feature might increase risk from hackers.

He had knee surgery didn't he? Hope all is well with him.
I musta missed the part of her feeling unsafe in her home. Whats going on? Did she say? I hope that resolves as well.

With Harper's cleft palate certain sounds are hard to do. Nana is my ex wife, Mama is mom, Harper is herself, but then it gets tough. It was decided Mrs. Liberty is now Oma and I am Opa.

When will Harper have the surgery to fix that cleft palate?

The outer lip part is done until she is in her late teens. That will be a plastic surgery to fix her nose mostly. At or about six she will have a surgery which takes bone from her hip and is implanted in her upper gums. That provides an anchor for her permanent teeth.

Clear and pretty today but kinda nippy out thar.

Meanwhile, vet just called...they checked his teeth since he is out cold and he has some really bad ones so they wanted to know if I wanted them to pull them. I said yep..since he is already out cold. Poor Moki. Gonna have staples on both sides of his ribs and less teeth. Daddy gets to chew food for him. ;)

Hoping for the best possible outcome Gracie.

I know Texas is big, but it now includes Florida?

Lol, was our last trip, wishing I was there now though they will be lighting the Christmas decorations and having Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party...

I love MVMCP!!:banana: We've been to WDW many times, and that party a few times...such a blast, and low crowds so no wait times. The Christmas decorations are breathtaking.:thup:

The most exciting Christmas thing we've ever done, other than the luminarias at Old Town here in Albuquerque, was the Christmas on the Pecos on the Pecos River that runs through Carlsbad NM. A lot of the old historic homes have large yards that slope to the river's edge. And the folks go all out to decorate big time for the pleasure of folks transported on boats up and down the river. Some are just awesome. That plus live music, food vendors, etc. make for a very nice evening though probably small potatoes to a lot of you.

christmas-on-pecos-12-10-dm-7530.png

Our Biopark here in Albuquerque goes all out too with an amazing light show on the nature walks.

We were in Las Vegas on New Years eve one time but found that not to our liking. Instead of staying over until New Years Day as planned we managed to get our tickets changed and flew home that night.

Forum List

Back