USMB Coffee Shop IV

And...I heard from the vet. Actually, I drove up there instead of calling. Way to early to bring him home, but hubby was on the damn phone forever with Norton, so I got annoyed and went there to check on him. They removed 5 bad teeth and both tumors are now removed. No staples either..they used skin glue. We leave in about 10 minutes to go fetch him. Poor guy is gonna be so sore. :(
But...the tumors are gone. Now we play the waiting game.

Hey....without being too mushy....I am really proud of how the CS has pulled together. Ringel, Saveliberty, Foxfyre and others deserve a great deal of credit.

Thank you.

gty_smiley_coffee_jt_120929_wblog.jpg

A chilly 42 degrees and headed down here. But looking at the weather map this hour, there is absolutely nothing going on in the west from Mexico to northern Canada. The closest precip seems to begin at St Louis and Milwaukee and then on east and it's pretty sparse at that.

And...I heard from the vet. Actually, I drove up there instead of calling. Way to early to bring him home, but hubby was on the damn phone forever with Norton, so I got annoyed and went there to check on him. They removed 5 bad teeth and both tumors are now removed. No staples either..they used skin glue. We leave in about 10 minutes to go fetch him. Poor guy is gonna be so sore. :(

I love my furry kids Gracie. I know you do as well. Sending good thoughts your way. :)

Hey....without being too mushy....I am really proud of how the CS has pulled together. Ringel, Saveliberty, Foxfyre and others deserve a great deal of credit.

Thank you.

gty_smiley_coffee_jt_120929_wblog.jpg

As well as you and many others WQ. Our newer members have been a wonderful addition as well and I'm enjoying getting to know them.

They seem to understand somehow. At least our critters who had major surgery did. I think it may be tougher on those who love them than it is on them. But we'll keep you and Moki on the list for awhile.

I know Texas is big, but it now includes Florida?

Lol, was our last trip, wishing I was there now though they will be lighting the Christmas decorations and having Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party...

I love MVMCP!!:banana: We've been to WDW many times, and that party a few times...such a blast, and low crowds so no wait times. The Christmas decorations are breathtaking.:thup:

Free hot chocolate, cookies, the Parade, what a blast...the lights on the Streets of America are spectacular in Hollywood Studio...wishing we could go this year...:dance:
DSCF0416.jpg

DSCF0413.jpg

Lol, was our last trip, wishing I was there now though they will be lighting the Christmas decorations and having Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party...

I love MVMCP!!:banana: We've been to WDW many times, and that party a few times...such a blast, and low crowds so no wait times. The Christmas decorations are breathtaking.:thup:

Free hot chocolate, cookies, the Parade, what a blast...the lights on the Streets of America are spectacular in Hollywood Studio...wishing we could go this year...
DSCF0416.jpg

DSCF0413.jpg

I'm not a huge parade person, but I just love both the Electric Light Parade and Spectromagic. The one thing that I still haven't had the opportunity, but really want to view, is the Osbourne Family Lights.:)

Free hot chocolate, cookies, the Parade, what a blast...the lights on the Streets of America are spectacular in Hollywood Studio...wishing we could go this year...
DSCF0416.jpg

DSCF0413.jpg

I'm not a huge parade person, but I just love both the Electric Light Parade and Spectromagic. The one thing that I still haven't had the opportunity, but really want to view, is the Osbourne Family Lights.:)

They have some kind of fake snow generators on the roofs of the buildings where the lights are on the Street of America, it causes the air to sparkle, watching the little ones puts a tear in an old mans eye...

Last edited:

DSCF0416.jpg

DSCF0413.jpg

They have some kind of fake snow generators on the roofs pf the buildings where the lights are on the Street of America, it causes the air to sparkle, watching the little ones puts a tear in an old mans eye...

It's actually soap, but looks incredibly realistic and adds to the magic...even if people are walking around in shorts.:D

Whats up folks? getting ready for winter? it's hitting here. this week is going to be down in the teens.

Forum List

Back