USMB Coffee Shop IV

Ya'll want to know what a vegan turkey looks like?

10336607_820869784632326_3787591630147708617_n.jpg

Cor! I just done a google search on the following terms.

'Psychedelic art', 'Psychedelic animation', and 'geometric art'

I found a lot of very interesting stuff.

Hmmm. Every time I do a google (or bing or AOL or whatever) search, I start seeing ads all over the place related to that search. So let us know what you get after doing a 'psychedelic' search. :)

Cor! I just done a google search on the following terms.

'Psychedelic art', 'Psychedelic animation', and 'geometric art'

I found a lot of very interesting stuff.

Hmmm. Every time I do a google (or bing or AOL or whatever) search, I start seeing ads all over the place related to that search. So let us know what you get after doing a 'psychedelic' search. :)

Norton anti virus and firewall regularly clears out my cookies, so I do not get that problem. The problem I get is that Norton clears out my passwords too, so I have to log on various sites again.

Because I know WQ and Sherry have a delightful sense of humor, I think a lot of us can appreciate this right now. You have to change the date, but otherwise. . . .

1533768_462788790510180_1718409581_n.jpg

We had the perfect day yesterday...oh, and we also had some very nice weather.:D

Everything was beautiful here in Central Florida. Completely beautiful.

We love Florida cause it has the funniest place on earth...Morning folks sunny and warming up in the Lone Star State..
DSCF0407.jpg

Domestic or farm turkey
The diet for this type of turkey usually consists of soybeans and corn. It is also fed meal and the diet includes minerals and vitamins to help the turkey grow.

Wild turkey
The wild turkey has a more varied diet than the domesticated bird for good reason. They eat a diet rich in berries, seeds, nuts, acorns, pinyon pine nuts, chestnuts, insects and can sometimes eat snakes, lizards and frogs. Diet considerations will also include the different grasses that they can graze on.

What Do Turkeys Eat

With Harper's cleft palate certain sounds are hard to do. Nana is my ex wife, Mama is mom, Harper is herself, but then it gets tough. It was decided Mrs. Liberty is now Oma and I am Opa.

The diet for this type of turkey usually consists of soybeans and corn. It is also fed meal and the diet includes minerals and vitamins to help the turkey grow.

Wild turkey
The wild turkey has a more varied diet than the domesticated bird for good reason. They eat a diet rich in berries, seeds, nuts, acorns, pinyon pine nuts, chestnuts, insects and can sometimes eat snakes, lizards and frogs. Diet considerations will also include the different grasses that they can graze on.

What Do Turkeys Eat

But for pet turkeys which are very popular on farms and ranches in Eastern New Mexico:

Feeding turkeys isn’t a problem at all. The animal will eat anything you give them even your leftovers if you want to. Those vegetables in your fridge that you don’t know what to do about… give those to your turkeys. They can also eat overripe fruits and fruit and vegetable peelings. Poultry pellets or mash that you can buy from poultry farm supply stores should be adult turkeys main diet, however.* To keep everything organic, ask the store technician to give you only un-medicated feeds for your birds. For treats, give your turkeys mealworms, crickets, feed beetles, etc., which you can buy from pet supply stores. And if you don’t have loose sand or fine gravel on your yard, you have to provide a sand box in your turkey shelter aside from constant clean water. Birds need sand to properly digest their food.
prCaring for a Pet Turkey[/iindent]
Our experience with pet turkeys has been mixed--many if not most are quite aggressive 'watch turkeys'. And they are big enough to not want to mess with one for sure.

Forum List

Back