USMB Coffee Shop IV

Because I know WQ and Sherry have a delightful sense of humor, I think a lot of us can appreciate this right now. You have to change the date, but otherwise. . . .

1533768_462788790510180_1718409581_n.jpg

We had the perfect day yesterday...oh, and we also had some very nice weather.:D

Everything was beautiful here in Central Florida. Completely beautiful.

You can make your own meat rub but I used:
2 tsp crushed thyme
2 tsp oregano
1 tsp rosemary
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp sea salt

2 tsp Olive oil

1 1/2 lb pork tendeloin

Preheat oven to 475 degrees,
Pat dry the tenderloin, coat in olive oil,
Roll oiled tenderloin in spice rub, pushing spices into the meat, place coated meat in oiled heavy fry pan and sear on all sides.
Place meat in shallow roasting pan and cook for 20 to 30 minutes (internal temp should be 145 to 150 degrees).
Don't skip the searing part or cook on a lower oven setting, the way I have it listed seals in the juices so the roast is nice and moist.
Thanks, dude!
You can do any kind of meat rub you want. For a sweet sauce you can add a couple of tablespoons of applesauce to the sauce mix or use apple juice/cider instead of broth.
I prefer a spicier rub to sweet, of course. Perhaps a dash of cayenne or chili powder?

We're about to put on a loooooooooong movie and I doubt I'll stay awake for the whole thing, so I'm going to go ahead and sign off for tonight. Ya'll have a great evening and we'll see you in the morning.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
GW's student/friend Sean, his injured brother, and their family,
Tresha and hubby,
Gracie and Moki,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

ThanksgivingBlessings.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.​
I like to review this list every day. Let's me focus my positive vibes where requested, and needed. Sean's brother is doing well, so might be removed from the list. I'd like to request my daughter's friend/mentor, Sachenda be put back on the list. Her cancer has returned and they are planning on aggressive treatment with a lesser percent of success. My daughter is going to visit for Thanksgiving and hope it won't be the last holiday she gets to share with Sachenda. Thank you, Foxy.

A good friend of mine has stage 4 liver/brain doo doo. I met with his wife and she says he's lost a lot of weight and has no appetite. 12 months tops. So I ran home and fetched a bag of weed and gave it to her to pass along. Life ain't fucking fair.
Best thoughts going out to your friend. An acquaintance of mine is going through something similar. Tough, sad thing to have to go through.

Went to to get some new work shoes and I came back with a new gym outfit. I needed one anyway, as the one I have is a bit old, but still wearable. I bought a pair of compression pants, which are so difficult to get on, I almost thought they didn't fit, but they do. They are meant to be snug on my body. I also have a new purple top to go with it. And I did remember the work shoes, lol.

A good friend of mine has stage 4 liver/brain doo doo. I met with his wife and she says he's lost a lot of weight and has no appetite. 12 months tops. So I ran home and fetched a bag of weed and gave it to her to pass along. Life ain't fucking fair.
My prayers for him, his family and you. I lost my best friend to renal cancer, they didn't catch it until it was stage 4.

That is awful. I had a friend who died at 26 from ovarian cancer, I think it was? That was 10 years ago. They didn't find it until she was pregnant in any event and by the time she had the baby and they went to operate it had spread terribly, and she ended up dying from it shortly afterwards. Her poor husband and baby. I was really sad for them.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
GW's student/friend Sean, his injured brother, and their family,
Tresha and hubby,
Gracie and Moki,
Mr. H and his friend,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

ThanksgivingBlessings.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.​

Good morning folks! It is a damp and chilly morning here thus far. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Go Steelers! Looking for a bounce back after last week's debacle with the Jets.

Good morning, good folks. Nice weekend if cold. 18 right now, no clouds, should get up to 32. The sun is going to climb above the mountains to the east in another few minutes.

Suppose to get enough snow today to start shoveling customer's drives and walks. Should be about 14 degrees.

Is that a lucrative part of your business Save? Wish you lived closer to us if and when we get enough snow to shovel. Snow removal lost its charm long before we finally moved down off the mountain.

Good Monday morning all. Hope everybody is looking forward to a good week.

Cor! I just done a google search on the following terms.

'Psychedelic art', 'Psychedelic animation', and 'geometric art'

I found a lot of very interesting stuff.

Forum List

Back