USMB Coffee Shop IV

What? No picture from Sherry yet? ;)
families-pancake-sherry-alcoholism-alcoholics-kid-kamn268_low.jpg

Today's joke -

A policeman sees a little girl riding her bike and says, “Did Santa get you that?"
“Yes,” replies the little girl.
“Well," says the policeman, "tell Santa to put a reflector light on it next year,” and writes her a ticket.
The little girl looks up at the policeman and says, "Nice horse you’ve got there, did Santa bring you that?”
The policeman chuckles and replies, “He sure did!"
“Well,” says the little girl, “next year, tell Santa the dick goes under the horse and not on it."

Has everybody else been getting an over excessive amount of e-mail spam lately?
I got 655 since yesterday, all advertisements. I have never gotten this much before. I wonder why so much in just one day?
Maybe sales are not doing so well?
Whew !

Woke up late, slept poorly, very unusual.

My wife is suffering a super cold, the 4th day, so I will be here most of the day keeping her company and doing for her.

Woke up late, slept poorly, very unusual.

My wife is suffering a super cold, the 4th day, so I will be here most of the day keeping her company and doing for her.

So sorry to hear that.
Sending get well soon prayers her way.
I had one last month it took me 2 weeks to get over it.

Has everybody else been getting an over excessive amount of e-mail spam lately?
I got 655 since yesterday, all advertisements. I have never gotten this much before. I wonder why so much in just one day?
Maybe sales are not doing so well?
Whew !

Wow Peach. I usually have to delete a couple of dozen pieces of unwanted mail every morning, but that is a LOT.

Good morning everybody. Sorry I didn't get the vigil list posted last night. Our internet went off just as I sat down at the computer and it was so late I didn't want to wait for it to boot back up. No changes since day before yesterday though. Cold here this morning--we're not used to seasonal December temps after all the warmer weather we've had. They're forecasting a high in the low 50's but I don't think its going to make it.

Forum List

Back