USMB Coffee Shop IV

1002202_10151765727694123_1072995858_n.jpg

I plan on being the 2nd person up in the morning and I WILL require coffee in order to leave my warm bed. I have ground coffee for the morning so that there is no chance Mrs S. will wake me before the coffee reaches my night stand. Ain't I considerate?

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Sheila and Hombre's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
Mr. H and his friend,
GW's daughter's friend Sachenda,
Ernie's friend and colleague, Max,
Boedicca's mom for healing and relief from pain,
Alan1 for good test results,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

graphics-christmas-window-821210.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

You stayed up late, Foxfyre. Wrapping presents?

We had a number of snow flurries a day later than we thought we would, Opening my blinds I can see the lower mountains are light covered, and the sun is coming up on a blue sky. Should be low forties day. If no wind, I will walk in the park. My sweet bride has a cold so I will bring her a light breakfast and coffee to her bedside table.

I hope you all have a great week.

Ever fall asleep out in the livingroom and wake up enough to know your awake, but not enough to get up and go to bed? Then you finally get up and can't get back to sleep in bed?

Ever fall asleep out in the livingroom and wake up enough to know your awake, but not enough to get up and go to bed? Then you finally get up and can't get back to sleep in bed?

I fall asleep on the couch occasionally reading so as to not disturb the wife. But I never have trouble falling asleep again.

I fall asleep on the couch occasionally reading so as to not disturb the wife. But I never have trouble falling asleep again.
I took a 3 hour nap yesterday afternoon, couldn't get back to sleep until almost 2 am this morning.

Cookie duty was exhausting yesterday, so no problem for me last night. I saved the cut out cookies. Mrs. Liberty added too much crisco, so I doubled the ingredients to compensate.

I love it when a plan comes together. I just woke up with a cup of coffee on my night stand.
I might even miss her when she goes to Florida for Christmas.

Good morning everybody. Chilly this morning but we're back to sunshine in between storm systems. All the snow is long gone at our house but the mountain is still white almost to the base. Sending strongest vibes for a good week for all.

And for today's unisex gift suggestion:

Bad+Christmas+Gifts+02.jpg

I'd go garter and stockings for the ladies...

Forum List

Back