USMB Coffee Shop IV

I am glad, Foxfyre, you got some snow out of the storm. We received a few inches in the mountains but just a bit of cold rain in the valley.

Good Sunday morning!

:lol:

funny-memes-sundays.jpg

And here's another gift suggestion for a special somebody who has everything. Actually it looks like fun:

If I ever win a big Powerball, that's going on my list of silly stuff to buy. :lol:

Actually, now I'm considering the possibility of making my own in the back yard. :ack-1:

I don't do facebook. Could someone post the picture. off of facebook?

Sorry Ernie. I thought the link went to the original site--I can't find that link anywhere but on Facebook though.

EDIT: I DID find it on the ESPN site - you might have to watch the Jack Daniels commercial first though:

Soccer Player On Pool Table - ESPN Video - ESPN

Last edited:
Good morning everybody. The storm has moved on out apparently--left us just a dusting of snow in its wake and temps are already above freezing so no residual slick spots. So, we're off to the early church service and brunch. Hole the fort. I shall return.

Looks like the front moved in this morning, currently snowing but the temp at my house is 40 degrees going up to the high 40s so we're not expecting much if any to stick.

Good morning everybody. The storm has moved on out apparently--left us just a dusting of snow in its wake and temps are already above freezing so no residual slick spots. So, we're off to the early church service and brunch. Hole the fort. I shall return.

The fort will be full of holes by the time you come back Foxfyre. ;)

Cookie baking with grandkids is a go for the afternoon. Not sure what my specific tasks will be, washing dishes is a good possibility.

Why? Do you think we need more archeres?

:biggrin:

More people in fox holes.:biggrin:

I think he was referring to another interesting auto correct in my post. :)

We all know you meant hold the fort, were just having some fun with the misspell.
Too Funny.:lmao:

I was replying to holes in the walls...... :D

archeres.jpg

I was replying to holes in the walls...... :D

archeres.jpg

It was so funny. I'm still laughing when I think about it.
The Fort will be full of holes by the time you get back.
Holes in the walls, holes in the ground.
Yep the fort was full of holes by the time you got back Foxfyre. :rofl:

Forum List

Back