USMB Coffee Shop IV

10676379_10153370336969606_7304139448291972909_n.jpg

Nope. It would be 13-12-14 here in Australia. ;)

And your toilets flush backwards too! :lol:

They flush up???? Sure explains that ol' "close the lid" thing!

Better than having a dunny so full of water you are afraid to get your bum wet if you sit on it!

I'm reminded of the old joke ---

A guy and his wife were shopping at the mall, and he suddenly had to go to the bathroom --- really bad. He went into the men's room, but it was full and men were standing in line. He knew he couldn't wait that long !

Went back to his wife, and begged her to check the women's room, cuz he really, really, had to go. She went in and checked, and came back to him.

"There's plenty of room, but you got to be fast. And, whatever you do, DON'T push the red button!!"

"Huh?

"His wife explained, "In each stall, there are three buttons, a red one, a blue one, and a white one. DON'T push the red button!!"

So, he rushed in, found a stall and sat down. Noticing the buttons, he was curious what they were all about. He looked at them, wondering what they did.

Finally, his curiosity got the best of him. After all, his wife didn't say he couldn't push the blue button. So, screwing up his courage, he pushed the button. Instantly, he feels a soft flow of perfumed air across his face.

"Well, that was pretty nice," he thought. "I wonder what the white button does. No, I better not."

Sure enough, again his curiosity got the best of him, and he pushed the white button. Soft music began to play, and he felt a seat warmer toasting his bare bottom.

"Dang!" he thought. "that's REALLY nice!!"

"Hmmm, I wonder what that red button does. No, I better not - she told me not to do it."

But, typical male, he couldn't resist. He pushed the RED button!!

He wakes up in the hospital, his wife standing by the bed.

"Oh my God" he says, "what the hell happened?? All i know is a felt a sharp pain and I passed out."

"Well, dear, I told you not to do it. I warned you, but did you listen? Noooooo."

"What happened? Tell me - what happened!!"

"Honey," she said, "The red button is the automatic tampon remover."

:)
It is snowing in Albuquerque but it appears that it will end well before tomorrow morning and any accumulation probably isn't going to happen. It has just been too warm for much to stick. Still it is snow. The last of the decorations are in place. I am going to bed 2 hours earlier than usual to see if I can readjust my sleep cycle.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Sheila and Hombre's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
Mr. H and his friend,
GW's daughter's friend Sachenda,
Ernie's friend and colleague, Max,
Boedicca's mom for healing and relief from pain,
Alan1 for good test results,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

graphics-christmas-window-821210.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

And here's another gift suggestion for a special somebody who has everything. Actually it looks like fun:

If I ever win a big Powerball, that's going on my list of silly stuff to buy. :lol:

Actually, now I'm considering the possibility of making my own in the back yard. :ack-1:

I don't do facebook. Could someone post the picture. off of facebook?

Morning!

I got to the see the meteor shower last night.
I didn't think that I would, because it was cloudy and rainy off and on all day.
The clouds cleared soon after sundown and I watched them from my front window, because it was too cold to go outside :biggrin:

th

Forum List

Back