USMB Coffee Shop IV

I miss BBD...I hope he's having a nice holiday season.:smiliehug:

8295823454_9af2f5a9a0_z.jpg

Me too!

I miss BBD...I hope he's having a nice holiday season.:smiliehug:

8295823454_9af2f5a9a0_z.jpg

Yes I do too. We don't have a President of the Bitch About the Weather Club any more. No more neat trail cam shots or tails of the woods where he lives. And without BBD and Ollie, the Army/Navy game was just blah.

Where IS BBD? And ollie doesn't post here at all any more?

BBD left. He didn't like the fighting.
Ollie says he is busy. I hope it's not because something bad happened to his wife or dog.

Mrs. O's wife is still mending since her last medical emergency which is why the two of them are still on the list. But he's fine. Colonel just turned 14 and though his days are surely numbered he still seems to be going strong.

Haven't heard from BBD though. I always hold out hope that he'll miss us enough to at least check in now and then. :)

Last edited:
My son asked me at the last minute if I wanted to go see a movie called Interstellar...he didn't tell me it was almost 3 hours long, which I didn't find out until the end of the movie. I just have to say that Matthew McConaughey has the perfect.........ears.:D

Just call me "Pincushion Lumpy", flu shot in one shoulder, pneumonia in the other. This ploy for sympathy should be acceptable for the next 3 days...I actually do feel kinda wimpy and stuff...:omg:

My son asked me at the last minute if I wanted to go see a movie called Interstellar...he didn't tell me it was almost 3 hours long, which I didn't find out until the end of the movie. I just have to say that Matthew McConaughey has the perfect.........ears.:D
I've been debating seeing that movie only because it's in Imax at the local theatre. 3 hours of McConaughey perfect........ears??? would be too distracting now.

I've been debating seeing that movie only because it's in Imax at the local theatre. 3 hours of McConaughey perfect........ears??? would be too distracting now.

It would be so cool in Imax.:thup:

I'm willing to be cool but those ears on the big screen for 3 hours mmm. Any women in the movie worth ogling in high definition?..

Last edited:
On the muzzelloading (reenacting) forum I'm on I asked about sewing in a lining on a hat blank and one guy responded that he uses heavy thread and a large needle......... then sews it on by hand...... Duh!!

:lol:

For those who don't know the colonial era hats that most know as tricorns (cocked hats) start out as a blank.

hb-902.jpg

There are multiple designs one can use.

The typical civilian style cocked hat:

h-2447.JPG

Military style;

tumblr_n4yvz0trEH1qbrih3o5_400.jpg

Round style

th-914.jpg

I'm willing to be cool but those ears on the big screen for 3 hours mmm. Any women in the movie worth ogling in high definition?..

Anne Hathaway...she has nice ears too.:D

interstellar-anne-hathaway-matthew.jpg

Anne Hathaway...she has nice ears too.:D

interstellar-anne-hathaway-matthew.jpg
Too Too boney.. and not in a good way...Women should have parts to hold on to and such..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back