Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
Mr. H and his friend,
GW's daughter's friend Sachenda,
Ernie's friend and colleague, Max,
Boedicca's mom for healing and relief from pain,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

happy-new-year-shop_287917.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Good morning everybody and sending the best possible vibes for blessings for all at the dawn of a brand new year. And like Sherry said, I hope we all will be able to say that it was the best year ever.

5f89d0ea7fd878ff30659d72253e9d80.jpg

I woke up early yesterday morning and began ringing in the New Year with the Japanese and Aussies. And I couldn't sleep for a long time last night and I'm pretty sure I rang in the New Year with everybody else before I finally dosed off. Woke up to a cold snowy morning but we only got a light dusting--not the 17 inches Flagstaff less than 5 hours west of us got.

So we're already set for an interminable day of football here. I really am a pro-sports person, but I will be soooooo glad when football season is finally over.

Coffee and time for lunch everybody.

Just wondering. Help me figure this out. I shop at Walmart alot. They have a speed line that you can use if you purchase 20 items or less. Well, the other day I went to Walmart and all I bought was two dozen eggs. I couldn't decide if it would be proper to use the speed line or not. The sign says "20 items or less". I had two dozen eggs which in reality is 24 items - 4 more than allowed in the speed line. I didn't use the speed line because I didn't want to break the rules. After I had made my purchase I was going to ask the manager about what the proper thing to do would be but she was really busy so I didn't bother her. I thought about it while driving home and still couldn't decide what was the correct procedure. What would you have done?????? Speed line or regular line?

Well I always knew you were an upstanding kind of guy who followed the rules, BBD. :) IMO, you should just do what you know is right to do in your heart.

Just wondering. Help me figure this out. I shop at Walmart alot. They have a speed line that you can use if you purchase 20 items or less. Well, the other day I went to Walmart and all I bought was two dozen eggs. I couldn't decide if it would be proper to use the speed line or not. The sign says "20 items or less". I had two dozen eggs which in reality is 24 items - 4 more than allowed in the speed line. I didn't use the speed line because I didn't want to break the rules. After I had made my purchase I was going to ask the manager about what the proper thing to do would be but she was really busy so I didn't bother her. I thought about it while driving home and still couldn't decide what was the correct procedure. What would you have done?????? Speed line or regular line?

Easy. I'd have sent my wife to get them ....

Forum List

Back