USMB Coffee Shop IV

10997329_494205960734238_9022853950126535456_n.jpg
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? ... :lol:

IMG_0752_zpsk432bjex.jpg

Guess what is about to come in like a lion! The forecast for March 1st through 5th is for record breaking cold and more snow!

In the words of Tony Soprano, I got yer Punxatawney Phil right here!

I'll tell you what though, Groundhog Day in Punxatawney is an absolute blast. My friends and I used to always make the drive from PSU to partake in the festivities.

Guess what is about to come in like a lion! The forecast for March 1st through 5th is for record breaking cold and more snow!

I'll tell you what though, Groundhog Day in Punxatawney is an absolute blast. My friends and I used to always make the drive from PSU to partake in the festivities.

Do you live in PA now MDK? I'm trying to refresh my memory where you are..

I do. I was graduated from PSU 10 years ago but now I live in Pittsburgh.

This morning my entire GI system was in an uproar, I laid down around 11am and just woke up ten minutes ago. Hate when I do that, it's gonna take a couple of hours to fully wake up then I might be up till the middle of the night.

Okay, looks like the wife is having the same GI problems plus we both have headaches and stuffiness...... I just tried eating a bunch of crackers to settle the stomach down to no avail.

This morning my entire GI system was in an uproar, I laid down around 11am and just woke up ten minutes ago. Hate when I do that, it's gonna take a couple of hours to fully wake up then I might be up till the middle of the night.

You have some company with that.
Hubby had too much pain with his MS last night and could only sleep for an hour and a half.
It's been acting up for the last 2 days for him.

Hope you and the wife get better soon.

I do. I was graduated from PSU 10 years ago but now I live in Pittsburgh.

Okay I do remember that. We had a discussion about Pittsburg in the Coffee Shop not long ago and how it is a much different place than it was a few decades ago and that is a good thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I had something similar last month and it was terrible. Feel better mate.

Hubby had too much pain with his MS last night and could only sleep for an hour and a half.

Have you guys tried fresh or concetrate blueberry juice for that Peach? It did wonders for my nephew who suffers from MS. Only place we can consistently get blueberry juice is at Trader Joes here though.

Have you guys tried fresh or concetrate blueberry juice for that Peach? It did wonders for my nephew who suffers from MS. Only place we can consistently get blueberry juice is at Trader Joes here though.

Yes and sometimes it works, other days like now, not so good but thank you Foxfyre. :)

Okay, looks like the wife is having the same GI problems plus we both have headaches and stuffiness...... I just tried eating a bunch of crackers to settle the stomach down to no avail.

So sorry Ringel. This stuff seems to be all over though. The crud of the month. You might want to check with the local urgent care or something to see if your symptoms warrant being looked at though. Rule out food poisoning if you both ate the same stuff recently.

Forum List

Back