USMB Coffee Shop IV

10997329_494205960734238_9022853950126535456_n.jpg
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? ... :lol:

IMG_0752_zpsk432bjex.jpg

LOL. To further expand on my point:

11015196_3889971667773790_7028232860891150083_n.jpg
To allow myself to be "exhaustipated" would be a luxury I cannot afford. Working 1 1/2 jobs and running my tiny little dairy are not conducive to that type of self-indulgence. It does give me something to look forward to, though!

This morning my entire GI system was in an uproar, I laid down around 11am and just woke up ten minutes ago. Hate when I do that, it's gonna take a couple of hours to fully wake up then I might be up till the middle of the night.

You have some company with that.
Hubby had too much pain with his MS last night and could only sleep for an hour and a half.
It's been acting up for the last 2 days for him.

Hope you and the wife get better soon.

Have you guys tried fresh or concetrate blueberry juice for that Peach? It did wonders for my nephew who suffers from MS. Only place we can consistently get blueberry juice is at Trader Joes here though.

Yes and sometimes it works, other days like now, not so good but thank you Foxfyre. :)
Hope you find some helpful remedy, peach.

This morning my entire GI system was in an uproar, I laid down around 11am and just woke up ten minutes ago. Hate when I do that, it's gonna take a couple of hours to fully wake up then I might be up till the middle of the night.
I had something similar last month and it was terrible. Feel better mate.

I think all of us have h
I don't understand why the guy on the left has one red sock and no sock on the other foot.:dunno:

thong-thursday1.jpg

Actually, the guy on the right had on one black sock and no sock on his other foot, and stole the red sock from the guy on the left!

Very observant. Our journalism prof used to show us photos like that....well maybe not quite like THAT.,.,but we would be shown a photo for a few seconds and then be asked to cite what we saw unusual in it other than the obvious distraction. You would have made a great reporter. :)

To allow myself to be "exhaustipated" would be a luxury I cannot afford. Working 1 1/2 jobs and running my tiny little dairy are not conducive to that type of self-indulgence. It does give me something to look forward to, though!

I rarely am completely wrung out but just getting over the crud of the month here plus a front coming in that plays hell with old joints sometimes plus a very short night last night has definitely taken its toll. I'm trusting by morning it will all be better though.

Okay, looks like the wife is having the same GI problems plus we both have headaches and stuffiness...... I just tried eating a bunch of crackers to settle the stomach down to no avail.

So sorry Ringel. This stuff seems to be all over though. The crud of the month. You might want to check with the local urgent care or something to see if your symptoms warrant being looked at though. Rule out food poisoning if you both ate the same stuff recently.
Nah, it's a bug, I know the difference, headache with the head feeling like it's in a fog and very sinusy. That's not associated with food poisoning, simply take lots of C and just ride it out.

I don't understand why the guy on the left has one red sock and no sock on the other foot.:dunno:

thong-thursday1.jpg
OMG!!! Hand me the bleach! What has been seen cannot be unseen....aaahyahhh!!!

:) You saw something you didn't like? Was it the mismatched socks?
Nah, the guy with lace panties just "didn't belong here". He couldn't steal a pair of his wife/girlfriend's thongs? Plus, did they shave their own butts, or did they help each other. Or maybe they used Nair?

I rarely am completely wrung out but just getting over the crud of the month here plus a front coming in that plays hell with old joints sometimes plus a very short night last night has definitely taken its toll. I'm trusting by morning it will all be better though.
I'm crossing my hooks that you (and Hombre) feel better, despite the impending weather front.

Oh It's my day off but I have a doctor's appointment to try to do something with this bronchitis that has been killing me for 12 days now and then an appointment with the agent for Doc's liquor liability insurance.
I'm going to swing over that way next winter when I head south. I have to see your place and hang out for a little while and chat. My old Air Force buddy that I'll visit is in Albany, GE, not all that far away.

Wish I could bring the scooter. Would love to go for a putt.
You'd certainly be welcome at Doc's I'll keep 1,000 long necks cold for you and another thousand in reserve. Maybe a hundred gallons of liquor in the house too.

Well, the insurance meeting actually went well. We thought we would get hammered because we nearly tripled the sales of the previous owners but monthly payments actually went down. No DUI's on customers, no incidents that required police response and no injuries in the house.

Doctor visit was good news/bad news. He is fairly confident that I will live at least through Sunday morning, but I don't (yet) have pneumonia.
It's just bronchitis and he prescribed a steroid and an antibiotic.
He suggested Levaquin, but when I told him about my last experience with it, he changed the script.
When I had the hand infection 6 years ago, I was on IV Levaquin for 9 days and pills for another month. I started having tendon problems and came very close to rupturing both Achilles tendons

Hey! Anyone have a line on old fashioned soda fountain glasses?
I'm looking for the ones with the metal holder, usually made to hold a Coke glass.
I need maybe a half dozen of them.
Doc's is friendly towards designated drivers and non drinkers and we serve Virgil's root beer and cream soda, all kinds of fruit juices and premium coffee ground and brewed to order. And then there's the Cuban coffee which would probably wake up Ronald Reagan.

Anyway, we started stocking Jeremiah Weed sarsaparilla flavored whiskey. They tell me that a shot in a glass of Virgil's root beer is special and worth every bit of the $6.00 price I set. I figured, what the hell! Let's sell root beer floats for $7.50. We already have vanilla ice cream in house for bushwhackers. So, we have this bar called Doc Holliday's serving root beer floats. They need old fashioned glasses.

I'm looking for the ones with the metal holder, usually made to hold a Coke glass.
Doc's is friendly towards designated drivers and non drinkers and we serve Virgil's root beer and cream soda, all kinds of fruit juices and premium coffee ground and brewed to order. And then there's the Cuban coffee which would probably wake up Ronald Reagan.

Anyway, we started stocking Jeremiah Weed sarsaparilla flavored whiskey. They tell me that a shot in a glass of Virgil's root beer is special and worth every bit of the $6.00 price I set. I figured, what the hell! Let's sell root beer floats for $7.50. We already have vanilla ice cream in house for bushwhackers. So, we have this bar called Doc Holliday's serving root beer floats. They need old fashioned glasses.
Try ebay? I can usually find just anything under the sun on there.

thong-thursday1.jpg
You don't own a bar, do you?

Unless you count a sports bar, like Applebee's, I've never even been in a bar.:redface:
Guys really have to be drunk to wear a gee string and nothing else. Guys as drunk as those obviously are can lose socks, wallets keys or even pick-up trucks walking back from the men's room.

Try ebay? I can usually find just anything under the sun on there.
Bid on a set of six the other night but had to go to the bar for the overnight work session and got outbid.

Because I got out of bed this morning around 0330, I think I'm going to head off to bed. I'm ready. Good night everybody.

Forum List

Back