USMB Gobbles My Data

Not sure how I can tell if something is running in the background, not on my phone anyway...
OMG, ditch smart phones, they are SO not good for your physical and mental health.

Not even Jobs or Gates used them. I thought you were wise and were using a PC. I can help you if you weren't using a suicide machine smart phone.

Sorry, it's a video. :lol: Oh the irony.

Wireless Warfare Exposed - Declassified Military Doc Proves Smart Phones Are Killing Mankind

I suspect that your smartphone is probably pretty old. It's just a hunch though.

As these smart devices age, they got bogged down with old useless data that slow their systems. If you don't dump the data, it clogs up their system. Some folks don't realize that every photo and text you have ever taken, every app is stored, and even after you dump them it still leaves residual finger prints of data. On top of that, there is the added pain of older operating systems not working with the newer apps. This is meant as planned obsolesce. It puts pressure on consumers to upgrade every few years. The life span of smart phones is far shorter than that of PC's.

Trying wiping the entire phone and reinstalling the operating system. Copy your important data someplace else before you begin.

Forum List

Back