USMB Leftists already have their thread written of how Harris beat Trump in tomorrows debate that hasn’t happened yet

Will Trump somehow find a way not to act weird?
Who knows how it will turn out.

But, I think the Democrat platform and ideological desires have a foothold on “weird”… there’s no way Trump can top trans ideology and hiding kids issues from parents… THAT is super weird

But, I think the Democrat platform and ideological desires have a foothold on “weird”… there’s no way Trump can top trans ideology and hiding kids issues from parents… THAT is super weird

Will Trump do a little dance for us?

1725926648864.gif

Just talked to an elderly woman who said she would watch the debate to see how trump was going to protect her from socialized government healthcare. She's really worried about anything that might mess up her Medicare.

What's "trans ideology?"

Just talked to an elderly woman who said she would watch the debate to see how trump was going to protect her from socialized government healthcare. She's really worried about anything that might mess up her Medicare.
Yea, sure. :icon_rolleyes:

I know. Trump used to be ok before he became senile. I just hope that Harris will refrain from elder abuse during the debate.

Forum List

Back