USMB liberals, what is the role of SCOTUS to you?

Nope, it did nothing of the sort. What part of "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed" don't you understand? It's plain English so simple a 2nd grader can understand it?

Damn Fingerboy

There you go again.....reciting half the amendment

No wonder we need courts
What does the other clause require the government to do?
Organize well regulated militias
Notice that you couldn't state it accurately. It doesn't use the word "organize." The militia clause commands nothing.
It sets the justification of why they wanted access to arms

It also provides a justification for registration, background checks, mandatory training and licensing
What does that mean, "it sets the justification." Since when do amendments require justification? Do any of the other amendment include a justification? What is the legal import of a "justification?" Answer: nothing.

No lunacy at all. it's a basis of governing.

It can be fucking altered, 2/3 vote in the house and senate ratifies an ammendment, you lunatic.

So, I ask you…in it’s current form, where does the Constitution prohibit me from publishing your social security number, your bank account numbers, your daughter's (if you have one) psychological diagnosis if I am privy to that information?

No bluster…no name calling…just cite the article, section, amendment, etc…

It can be fucking altered, 2/3 vote in the house and senate ratifies an ammendment, you lunatic.

So, I ask you…in it’s current form, where does the Constitution prohibit me from publishing your social security number, your bank account numbers, your daughter's (if you have one) psychological diagnosis if I am privy to that information?

Or even the legal means by which to dispose of Creosote? I hear you.

You win. You know everything there is to know about the Constitution. It's apparently an exhaustive repository of all of our laws.

I had no idea.

About what I expected. A total cop out.

Don’t worry, you can come back tomorrow and make the same argument I just annihilated today.

Wait….who are we kidding? You’ll be back before noon with the same nonsense.

Ok, man. Good looking out.

Brush up on the Federalist Papers before you come back around, and get those ammendments passed so your side doesn't have to subvert the Constitution.
Federalist Papers are anonymous and have no legal bearing
It's well known who wrote them, moron, Alexander Hamilton, James Madison and John Jay.

They do? Do you know your blood pressure? Your BMI? Your CBC or even your current body weight? Almost nobody knows their personal data. Our machines collect it. They came to us and our devices (we own them baby) determined the numbers.

I’m quite well schooled in HIPPA…please show where it has roots in our Constitution.

Again, I’m showing the lunacy of the “strict reading” of the Constitution.

They do? Do you know your blood pressure? Your BMI? Your CBC or even your current body weight? Almost nobody knows their personal data. Our machines collect it. They came to us and our devices (we own them baby) determined the numbers.

I’m quite well schooled in HIPPA…please show where it has roots in our Constitution.

You win. You know everything there is to know about the Constitution. It's apparently an exhaustive repository of all of our laws.

I had no idea.

Don’t worry, you can come back tomorrow and make the same argument I just annihilated today.

Brush up on the Federalist Papers before you come back around, and get those ammendments passed so your side doesn't have to subvert the Constitution.

Federalist papers…LOL.

Gee, okay. Meanwhile, please tell us how the Constitution allows FEMA, NASA, the Air Force etc…

It would be criminal because you don’t own that data.

Oh...so it's a matter of ownership. That determines if your data can be transmitted, published, sold, etc... Right?

Yes throughout history, it’s usually been against the law to sell something you don’t own.

So if I give it away for free we’re not selling it and of course, you’re cool with your information being given out? Neat.

I work for a hospital system; we create stuff all the time about patients; We own it. Can we sell it?

You don’t own a patient’s personal data. The patient does. You use the data in the course of your work. I guess you never heard of HIPAA....

Yes a person owns their own data. Yes I know my own blood pressure, body weight, etc., because I track it. The hospitals own the equipment, not the data. That’s why I as the patient can dictate to the doctor who I can have my medical info shared with. Not on my approved list..then that individual(s) don’t get access. Ever seen those those consent to treat forms you have to sign? That gives the dr permission to collect & use the data to treat me.

I had no idea.

Federalist papers…LOL.

Gee, okay. Meanwhile, please tell us how the Constitution allows FEMA, NASA, the Air Force etc…

The Constitution allows the Air Force because it’s part of the Dept of Defense.

Oh...so it's a matter of ownership. That determines if your data can be transmitted, published, sold, etc... Right?

Yes throughout history, it’s usually been against the law to sell something you don’t own.

So if I give it away for free we’re not selling it and of course, you’re cool with your information being given out? Neat.

I work for a hospital system; we create stuff all the time about patients; We own it. Can we sell it?

You don’t own a patient’s personal data. The patient does. You use the data in the course of your work. I guess you never heard of HIPAA....

Yes a person owns their own data. Yes I know my own blood pressure, body weight, etc., because I track it. The hospitals own the equipment, not the data. That’s why I as the patient can dictate to the doctor who I can have my medical info shared with. Not on my approved list..then that individual(s) don’t get access. Ever seen those those consent to treat forms you have to sign? That gives the dr permission to collect & use the data to treat me.

Again...what part of the constitution guarantees your right to privacy in this matter?

I had no idea.

Federalist papers…LOL.

So being under a Department makes it constitutional? If Planned Parenthood was under DHHS you’d be ok with it?

Where does the amendment require anyone to be trained to bear arms?

Ask KGB that is his interpretation of what "well regulated" means.

"Well regulated meant well trained."

It’s not my interpretation, it’s the Founders words & what they meant. See my links which clearly demonstrates this.

And no it does not imply that training is required to exercise the individual right either. That said, a responsible gun owner should want to seek out proper training to familiarize themselves with their firearm. It’s called being informed.

So now, your interpretation of “well trained” doesn’t mean training…. Wow.

Try to follow along....it’s not my interpretation. It’s how the authority on the English language defined it.

You just said Oxford said “well regulated” in our 2nd amendment means "well trained". Then you said “training is not required to exercise the individual right”. Essentially you are trying to pretend “well regulated” first means something else then trying to say that even though it is in the amendment, it has no meaning.

Ok try to follow along....”a well regulated (well trained) militia, being necessary to the security of a free state (prefatory clause), the right of the People to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed” (operative clause: the actual right reserved for people, not the states or an organized armed force). Prefatory clauses tell why something is there, operative clauses tell the actual right.

To better explain this I refer you to the following:

I had no idea.

Federalist papers…LOL.

So being under a Department makes it constitutional? If Planned Parenthood was under DHHS you’d be ok with it?

Common defense is called out specifically in Article One.

Ask KGB that is his interpretation of what "well regulated" means.

It’s not my interpretation, it’s the Founders words & what they meant. See my links which clearly demonstrates this.

And no it does not imply that training is required to exercise the individual right either. That said, a responsible gun owner should want to seek out proper training to familiarize themselves with their firearm. It’s called being informed.

Try to follow along....it’s not my interpretation. It’s how the authority on the English language defined it.

You just said Oxford said “well regulated” in our 2nd amendment means "well trained". Then you said “training is not required to exercise the individual right”. Essentially you are trying to pretend “well regulated” first means something else then trying to say that even though it is in the amendment, it has no meaning.

Ok try to follow along....”a well regulated (well trained) militia, being necessary to the security of a free state (prefatory clause), the right of the People to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed” (operative clause: the actual right reserved for people, not the states or an organized armed force). Prefatory clauses tell why something is there, operative clauses tell the actual right.

Nice interpretation

Nice interpretation

Backed up by DC vs Heller

Federalist papers…LOL.

Common defense is called out specifically in Article One.

Is the Air Force mentioned?

Nice interpretation

As the

Nice interpretation

but still an interpretation

I had no idea.

Federalist papers…LOL.

What about FEMA, NASA, EPA?

Again...what part of the constitution guarantees your right to privacy in this matter?
the Fourth Amendment.

I had no idea.

Federalist papers…LOL.

Unconstitutional.

Federalist papers…LOL.

Unconstitutional.

Fascinating.

So the same apparatus that creates the Air Force is not able to create NASA? So much for the blob's space farce.

the Fourth Amendment.

The Fourth Amendment mentions your health records?

Federalist papers…LOL.

Unconstitutional.

Fascinating.

So the same apparatus that creates the Air Force is not able to create NASA? So much for the blob's space farce.
When has government ever followed the Constitution?

the Fourth Amendment.

The Fourth Amendment mentions your health records?

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
That's what "papers" refers to, moron.

Forum List

Back