USMB mods

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
This website loads slowly, glitches, and freezes over and over. For the last couple months.

If the mods know how to fix this let me know, otherwise I'm out of here. I'm not wasting another second waiting on a stupid ad.

Thanks.

This website loads slowly, glitches, and freezes over and over. For the last couple months.

If the mods know how to fix this let me know, otherwise I'm out of here. I'm not wasting another second waiting on a stupid ad.

Thanks.

Sure it's not on your end? I haven't noticed any of the above in the given time period.

Are you running AdBlock? If not you prolly should.

I have a grand time here. Except for the occasional expected hairball, it always runs like well-tuned clock, without ads.

You far left drones should really learn to use your Obama computers and Obama internet! But then I guess you expect someone to do it for you!

It is obvious that you will blame others for your own mistakes..

However let us try an experiment and see if a far left drones has the capability of learning..

Clean out your internet cache..
Reset your router/modem from time to time..
Use adblocker
Upgrade from win 98/xp..

Thanks.

Gotta admit that I sometimes get hosed up with malfunctions of "shockwave". It's the display driver for some of the ad vids. But it's a well-known problem that Chrome browser doesn't treat it well. Are you seeing a "error banner" at top of screen about "shockwave has crashed" ??

If THAT isn't the issue -- You probably do want to tone down the "auto-run" vid ads. Check on the web for your particular browser and find out how to prevent "auto-run" of videos on page loads.

Also if you an alternate I-net browser available. Give it a test drive on the site. It'll help you zero on the issues..

I use plain ol itty bitty Ad Block, use Chrome, and have no probs whatsoever.

Thanks.
I'm going to GUESS that none of the mods here double as site programmers. Which means YOU are laying the blame unjustly.
But you do that a lot right?

Thanks.
I'm going to GUESS that none of the mods here double as site programmers. Which means YOU are laying the blame unjustly.
But you do that a lot right?

The trolls are found in the Flame thread. Crawl over there.

Thanks all I found AdBlock and switched to FireFox. I'll give this a try.

Thanks.

Dearest libtard, please leave. We have enough brain dead here. Before you go though, fill this out.

butt hurt report.jpg

Thanks.

Dearest libtard, please leave. We have enough brain dead here. Before you go though, fill this out.

View attachment 60493

You whiners never sleep do you.

Even in a thread where you have no place you stop by to vomit your anger.

Only pity for you Peggy.

Fill out the card and move on libby.

You do understand that the rest of us have lives and not every single thing in the universe is us vs them yes?

I'm guessing you don't. Your only reason for breathing is to 'anger' at others. Poor poor pitiful you. LOL

I'm assuming the Firefox and adblock is working better for you?

So far Firefox and adblock do seem to be working better. Thanks again for the info. I can't believe I spent a couple months fighting with this. lol

You do understand that the rest of us have lives and not every single thing in the universe is us vs them yes?

I'm guessing you don't. Your only reason for breathing is to 'anger' at others. Poor poor pitiful you. LOL

Keep on guessing libtard. You'll have to get something right eventually.

Check out the autonomic nervous system.

A week ago I've found the site to be randomly slow, sometime crawling at a snail's pace. I tried multiple browsers, (yes I use adblock), run AV scans and checked processes.
Guessing it was most likely my provider because also during this time (for two days) the internet was sloooooooow no matter where I searched or what browser I used.
Figured something "broke" at TWC's server and they got right on it....... Being the land of manana right on it means sometime that week............
Still, even using different browsers I find the USMB to be generally slower than anywhere else I go on the web.

It only runs slow for me when I click on threads with lots of videos. It takes a bit for them to load,

Forum List

Back