USMB Sports Bar

Playoffs start tomorrow, not looking forward to it in the least bit.

Regrettably, I'll be reffing a soccer game and will miss all or most of the C's game.

Consider yourself lucky, the Celtics are going home early this year. Jason Terry contributed absolutely NOTHING he should have just stayed home, Courtney Lee is garbage as well. Ray Allen is better than both of them combined.

Playoffs start tomorrow, not looking forward to it in the least bit.

Regrettably, I'll be reffing a soccer game and will miss all or most of the C's game.

Consider yourself lucky, the Celtics are going home early this year. Jason Terry contributed absolutely NOTHING he should have just stayed home, Courtney Lee is garbage as well. Ray Allen is better than both of them combined.

The C's just look like a car that is rpm'ing to high. It's hard for them to keep going fast. Eight points in the fourth quarter? Pathetic.

The C's just look like a car that is rpm'ing to high. It's hard for them to keep going fast. Eight points in the fourth quarter? Pathetic.

Brandon Bass, Courtney Lee, Jason Terry etc are all garbage, Pierce and KG are too old to carry this team by themselves. Its better to just end the season early before someone else gets hurt, fuck it. Danny needs to get rid of Terry, Lee and Bass this summer.

Brandon Bass, Courtney Lee, Jason Terry etc are all garbage, Pierce and KG are too old to carry this team by themselves. Its better to just end the season early before someone else gets hurt, fuck it. Danny needs to get rid of Terry, Lee and Bass this summer.

We'll see. I don't even think the Knicks are that good. If the C's take Game 2 then we'll have a series.

We'll see. I don't even think the Knicks are that good. If the C's take Game 2 then we'll have a series.

The Knicks didn't shoot too well besides Carmelo, JR Smith was shooting bricks and air balls the whole game. That was our game to steal and we squandered it, I don't see the Knicks coming out flat in game 2. Jason Kidd busted our asses in the 4th quarter btw.

The Knicks didn't shoot too well besides Carmelo, JR Smith was shooting bricks and air balls the whole game. That was our game to steal and we squandered it, I don't see the Knicks coming out flat in game 2. Jason Kidd busted our asses in the 4th quarter btw.

I personally think that the Eastern Conference is a pile of crap. I wish that the top 16 teams from both conferences were put in the same bracket. Then there'd likely be like 1 eastern conference team remaining by the semis and the Heat wouldn't get as much of a cake walk to their Stern-rigged match-up.

And on that point, the Knicks suck. Will the C's suck more? Possibly. But the Knicks are very beatable.

I personally think that the Eastern Conference is a pile of crap. I wish that the top 16 teams from both conferences were put in the same bracket. Then there'd likely be like 1 eastern conference team remaining by the semis and the Heat wouldn't get as much of a cake walk to their Stern-rigged match-up.

And on that point, the Knicks suck. Will the C's suck more? Possibly. But the Knicks are very beatable.

The Knicks live and die by the 3, everyone except Melo shot poorly on Saturday and we could not take advantage of it. The Celtics grind it out team from last year with Pietrus, Stiesma, Ray Allen, Marquis Daniels etc etc would have totally stolen game 1 from the Knicks. We are not a grind it out team anymore.

Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Avery Bradley and Doc Rivers are the only ones out there fighting. Jason Terry, Courtney Lee, Brandon Bass and everyone else already have summer vacation plans in Cabo San Lucas.

Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Avery Bradley and Doc Rivers are the only ones out there fighting. Jason Terry, Courtney Lee, Brandon Bass and everyone else already have summer vacation plans in Cabo San Lucas.

Maybe. If the C's are smart, they'll trade for guys like Jimmer Fredette and a few others who are salivating for a chance for success and have the tools to do it.

Maybe. If the C's are smart, they'll trade for guys like Jimmer Fredette and a few others who are salivating for a chance for success and have the tools to do it.

I'd like to get our hands on Josh Smith, Mortin Gortat, JJ Reddick would be good, I would love to put a package together for Kevin Love if we could.

I'd like to get our hands on Josh Smith, Mortin Gortat, JJ Reddick would be good, I would love to put a package together for Kevin Love if we could.

Not sure I'm that high on any of those guys. But K-Love could be a potential good marriage. I don't know believe he's a 1A player for all the money he'd want. Same goes for Smith.

But good add-ons:

Fredette
Hayward (Don't think the Jazz will trade him though)
Varejao
Mills

Geez, I went through like 400 players and there is not much out there. This is truly a weak NBA era. And Stern is thinking of expanding it even more.

Not sure I'm that high on any of those guys. But K-Love could be a potential good marriage. I don't know believe he's a 1A player for all the money he'd want. Same goes for Smith.

But good add-ons:

Fredette
Hayward (Don't think the Jazz will trade him though)
Varejao
Mills

Geez, I went through like 400 players and there is not much out there. This is truly a weak NBA era. And Stern is thinking of expanding it even more.

As long as the Lakers and Heat are packed with stars he's good to go, fuck everyone else.

Forum List

Back