USMB Sports Bar

Sissy....:razz:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOuh6D5Q_4I]- - HELL - YEAH - TT - RACE - ? - ? ?~Streets~200Mph~? Isle of Man TT ? - YouTube[/ame]

There's only one "real man" sport if you want to get down to it: Gladiators.

Naahhhh. The Isle of Man TT has been run for 105 years and there have been 254 fatalities among the riders in that time. That doesn't include the bystanders of which there have been well over 20.

Gladiators schmadiators...

There's only one "real man" sport if you want to get down to it: Gladiators.

Naahhhh. The Isle of Man TT has been run for 105 years and there have been 254 fatalities among the riders in that time. That doesn't include the bystanders of which there have been well over 20.

Gladiators schmadiators...

Naahhhh. Riding a motorized bike doesn't compare to lethal combat.

Chicago beat New York again last night, thats the fourth time this year and Nate Robinson dropped 35 points. Brilliant move Danny Ainge to get rid of him, we could sure use a scorer like him right now.

Chicago beat New York again last night, thats the fourth time this year and Nate Robinson dropped 35 points. Brilliant move Danny Ainge to get rid of him, we could sure use a scorer like him right now.

Getting rid of Nate was not good in retrospect. Ainge got too cute on that move.

For the record. I have nothing against motorbiking. The sport's bad-ass for sure. I used to know a street rider that did a few competitions. He breathed that stuff like air.

For the record. I have nothing against motorbiking. The sport's bad-ass for sure. I used to know a street rider that did a few competitions. He breathed that stuff like air.

I know, I'm just razzing you!:eusa_angel:

This sucks balls. Now, I don't get to see the Spurs or Thunder sweep the Kobe-led Lakers' asses. Total nonsense!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. Lakers shot 50 FTs to the Warriors 16! Here's a couple top comments from Yahoo:

The refs learned there lesson from the last time these 2 teams played where the Warriors were up by 25 in the 3rd and the Lakers shot 21 FT's in the 3rd and the game was close in the 4th so in this game, the refs were going to not wait till the Lakers were down by 20+... They started helping the Lakers from the start of this game to keep the Lakers in it till the end...

Anybody see the final minute where Dwight was setting a screen for Blake, Curry bumped into Howard, REFS called foul and Blake gets to take the FTs? #$%$?

Also 50 - 16 FTA?

When Larry talks. People listen.

michael-jordan-larry-bird.jpg

I am hear to drown my sorrows.

My daughter......a junior shortstop on her softball team ( .390...2HR...5 triples...7 doubles.....28 RBI and 8 SB in 25 games ) and has legit scholarship potential......informed me today that she intends to go to a college that DOES NOT HAVE A SOFTBALL TEAM!!!!!!!

I am in mourning.

I am hear to drown my sorrows.

My daughter......a junior shortstop on her softball team ( .390...2HR...5 triples...7 doubles.....28 RBI and 8 SB in 25 games ) and has legit scholarship potential......informed me today that she intends to go to a college that DOES NOT HAVE A SOFTBALL TEAM!!!!!!!

I am in mourning.

Post a pic. I'll give you analysis.

Forum List

Back