USMB Sports Bar

Damn. Lakers shot 50 FTs to the Warriors 16! Here's a couple top comments from Yahoo:

The refs learned there lesson from the last time these 2 teams played where the Warriors were up by 25 in the 3rd and the Lakers shot 21 FT's in the 3rd and the game was close in the 4th so in this game, the refs were going to not wait till the Lakers were down by 20+... They started helping the Lakers from the start of this game to keep the Lakers in it till the end...

Anybody see the final minute where Dwight was setting a screen for Blake, Curry bumped into Howard, REFS called foul and Blake gets to take the FTs? #$%$?

Also 50 - 16 FTA?

Joey Crawford and the gang are getting the Lakers to the playoffs win lose or draw, theres too much money invested in this team for it to not be in the playoffs. Now that Kobe is out though I don't know how far they can make it.

Y! SPORTS

T-Mac to the Spurs for the playoffs.

Why did the Spurs release Stephen Jackson for T-Mac?:confused:

I read that he had complained about his lack of playing time with Leonard getting more minutes. Still, it seems a bit odd. I'm hoping that T-Mac is in great shape and can be a difference maker, who can get key baskets at key moments.

Y! SPORTS

T-Mac to the Spurs for the playoffs.

I read that he had complained about his lack of playing time with Leonard getting more minutes. Still, it seems a bit odd. I'm hoping that T-Mac is in great shape and can be a difference maker, who can get key baskets at key moments.

That is pretty wierd, I thought Jackson was doing good there. Hopefully Tracy can contribute.

That is pretty wierd, I thought Jackson was doing good there. Hopefully Tracy can contribute.

Jackson is a clutch three shooter and solid defender, especially against Durant. T-Mac has big shoes to fill.

I think the Spurs cut Diaw too. But I think that was injury related and I'm guessing he'll be back next year.

Jackson is a clutch three shooter and solid defender, especially against Durant. T-Mac has big shoes to fill.

I think the Spurs cut Diaw too. But I think that was injury related and I'm guessing he'll be back next year.

Oh wow I wasn't aware of Diaw, do they still have Dejuan Blair?

Oh wow I wasn't aware of Diaw, do they still have Dejuan Blair?

As far as I know. I think the Spurs and Blair have a mutual understanding that they will limit his minutes to extend his career since he doesn't have cartilage in his knees and he wants to get beyond his rookie contract.

Can anyone but the Chicago Blackhawks challenge the Pittsburgh Penguins for the cup this year? Crosby has been out with a broken jaw and they win. Malkin's shoulder has kept him out of the lineup and they still win. Letange's broken toe has him on the bench and yet the Penguins still win.

Can anyone but the Chicago Blackhawks challenge the Pittsburgh Penguins for the cup this year? Crosby has been out with a broken jaw and they win. Malkin's shoulder has kept him out of the lineup and they still win. Letange's broken toe has him on the bench and yet the Penguins still win.

It's the Kings' crown until further notice.

Back To Back, Baby!

I remember when Iverson, Carter and T-Mac would hoist 35 or 40 shots and get 50 and every time without fail they'd lose the game or barely win it at best.

Bird was 41-6 in regulars season games that he scored 40 or more and 5-0 in the playoffs when he scored 40 or more. And the most shots he ever took was 35 shots in any of those games.

Once, Iverson score 60 without even shooting 50 percent from the field. The company men put him on the line 27 times though.

The effective quadruple double game.

Salt Lake City. Feb. 18, 1985

`I already did enough damage'

Early in the fourth period, K.C. Jones came to Larry with some news. He had just been informed that Larry had 30 points, 12 rebounds, 10 assists, and 9 steals in three quarters. Would he like to go back in to get that 10th steal and thus be able to tell the grandchildren about his quadruple-double? "Nope," he said. "I already did enough damage. Why go for it when we're up by 30?" Larry abused the Jazz for 12 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists, and 4 steals in the first period alone as the Celtics jumped to a 34-10 lead.

Forum List

Back